- Entrance ticket to PortAventura or Costa Aribe
- Explore Spain’s premier theme park and aquatic center
- Visit PortAventura’s different zones: Mediterrània, the Far West, China and Polynesia
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride on the Shambhala, Europe’s tallest roller coaster
- Splash around on water slides at Costa Caribe aquatic park
- Choose from a selection of tickets to suit your schedule
What You Can Expect
Kids had fun. lots to do. worth the money
Excellent venue. We had an eight year old with us though who marginally failed to meet the minimum on the majority of rides. It worked out pretty expensive on ratio of cost/ available rides.
We really enjoyed our time in water park.Safe enough for children.
Its a nice team park but you have to cue for hour to get 1 ride that last for 3 mins.I don't think its worth going there specially busy summer time.
Your guaranteed low prices promotion is a scum. We could have bought these tickets at the train station for the same price which includes the transfer to the park. Also system does not warn you when the Costa Caribe park opens or that the big roller-coaster do not operate when the weather is windy. As this park is located on the sea shore wheather is mostly windy...