- Full-day private tour to Bodegas Torres winery and Sitges
- Guided tour and wine tasting at Bodegas Torres
- Cosmopolitan Sitges' beaches, cafes and shops
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Transportation by private car or minivan
- Pickup and dropoff from centrally located Barcelona hotels
What You Can Expect
Next you will visit Sitges, a beguiling Catalan coast village and the perfect spot for a peaceful lunch by the sea. After lunch, take a wander to enjoy the alluring charm of Sitges' cobbled streets, whitewashed fishermen's houses, gorgeous beaches, inviting boutiques, cosmopolitan bars and majestic church.
Sandra was our tour guide on this tour what a knowledgable person she was, the Torres winery tour was marvellous will certainly be looking for Torres wines on our return to Australia. Sieges was a delightful little beachside tour could have spent a couple of days down there. There were six in our party so this was a private tour Sandra certainly kept the guys interested with her knowledge and history of the places we visited also on our half day tour of Barcelona
Very disappointing. The driver got lost from Torres winery to Sitges for close to an hour, The tour guide seemed more concerned about filling in the "full day" obligation, than simply letting us take some time in Sitges to maybe enjoy lunch on our own? Or something? When it was clear that the tour guide seemed to need to follow us into shops for browsing or to have a coffee, we called it a day. We were picked up at 9:00 am and were back at our accomodations at 2:40 pm. Not worth the money spent.