- Eight-hour full-day private tour of Barcelona's highlights
- Customize your own itinerary, or let your private tour guide lead the way
- Spend time at the sights that interest you most
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Transportation by private car or minivan
- Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located Barcelona hotels
What You Can Expect
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona all over the world
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo, Casa Mila and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Strolling down La Rambla, stopping for refreshments atone of the many cafes
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
Drive and guide were outstanding their knowledge of their beautiful city was exceptional. Their professionalism and personalities made for a very informative and enjoyable day.
I really enjoyed the private tour and having a driver along with the guide since my wife is handicapped. Tailored perfectly and would recommend to others.
What a day with Susanna! She was delightful, very bright and has an enormous depth of knowledge on all subjects. Very good driver who took us to all the places we wanted to see and that she suggested, a very good team. Susanna has a wonderful sense of humor and sensibility which added greatly to our all day tour. She joined us for lunch and introduced us to 'pinchos', which we loved. It was obvious that she is very proud of Barcelona and her heritage.
The all day private tour of Barcelona was exceptional. Our guide, Sandra, was the best. There were six of us and she tailored the tour perfectly to suit our interests when we explained at the beginning of the day what it was we wanted to see and do. The sights were phenominal and her knowledge was extensive.
Guide was great and very knowledgeable about what we saw and where she took us as we wanted an overview of the city and the must see things. I think for those who have a more specific wish list they would be satisfied also.
Great way to quickly orient to Barcelona. Had an excellent tour guide who was a art historian. Also had a driver with a Mercedes.
Great tour guide
Oh, my!!! It was the best ever!!! Sonia was just amazing. We got our moneys worth and then some. The driver and vehicle were great, as well. Our guide was soooo very knowledgable about the city as well as art. Loved La Sagrada, Gaudi, and the Picasso museum. Would repeat In a heartbeat.
Our guide was Susana Sole who was knowledgable and friendly. We enjoyed the tour very much and I would highly recommend it
Taking a personal guided tour is the best way to see Barcelona. After taking multiple trips where we were on busses with sometimes 60+ other travelers, listening to commentary in sometimes 6 different languages, it was a nice change to have a tour guide who worked exclusively with us. Our guide made great suggestions on places to go based on where we hadn't been yet. It was a great experience and a good way to end our European Vacation.