- Four-hour morning or afternoon private tour of Barcelona's highlights
- Customize your own itinerary, or let your private tour guide lead the way
- Spend time at the sights that interest you most
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Transportation by private car or minivan
- Pickup and dropoff from centrally located Barcelona hotels
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I think this is a great way to make the most out of a short stay or get oriented if you're new to the city. Hotel pickup and choice of departure times make it an especially convenient option.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona the world over
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo and Casa Mila apartments and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
Please note, some monuments such as the Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum may require entrance fees, which are not included in the cost of this tour.
Our tour guide Sonia was the best! She provided such helpful commentary and tailored our tour to our family 3 teenagers. While my husband and I could have stayed at Sagrada Familia with Sonia all day, we kept the tour moving and saw many of the sights of Barcelona. It was a great first activity so that we were able to get a feel for this great city.
Great tour guide
Laura was an extremely knowledgeable and flexible tour guide. Our tour was tailor made for an overview of Barcelona. The private car made visiting several sites possible and Laura's great personality made it all worthwhile. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with her.
AMAZING! Our guide, Andrea, was terrific! Ask for him, if you want a fun yet professional experience!
The tour guide was so knowledgeable. The tour was amazing.
United States of America
Excellent guide and information. Super flexible and gave us options as to what we wanted to send and spend time with Got us into the Sagrada and even knew how to visit that unforgettable site in the proper method. Picked us up in a clean van, great driver and just fabulous. I wished it was more like 6 hours instead of 4-ish but just a great trip.
Our guide was terrific and was very knowledgeable particularly about the Sagrada Familia cathedral which was one of the most incredible places I have ever seen. She let us spend as much time as we wanted there. We all enjoyed it.
Sandra dour guide was very helpful and knowledgable of the area and the history of barcelona
Excellent tour with Marta. We went on many tours during our cruise that followed Barcelona. ..we rated Marta the best.