- Private 4-hour of Barcelona with a local private guide
- Customize your own sightseeing or let your guide lead the way
- See top Barcelona attractions such as Las Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter and Antoni Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia
- Visit other Gaudi creations such as Park Güell, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera
- Climb Montjuic Hill to admire the 1992 Olympics complex and epic views of the city
- Select a morning or afternoon tour and travel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Receive undivided attention and insider tips from a private guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This half-day tour is a great introduction to the city for first-time visitors, and a brilliant way to get the most out of Barcelona on a short stay. Included hotel pickups and drop-offs make it extra convenient.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our half day private tour was fabulous! Our guide made the whole experience one to remember! We felt like we got a real feel for the city in a short amount of time!
Couldn't have been any better!! Highly recommend!!
It was great! We arrived 2 hour late so the tour needs to be cut short,but our guide was very patient and warm,experienced,so that we were able to still see the landmark places of Barcelona.Very satisfied.
Just wonderful. Guide and driver were excellent.
Our tour guide was excellent.From timely pick up at our hotel, to quick admission to the Sagrada Familia, she was on the ball!! The motor coach and driver were also very good. I would definitely recommend this company.
Our tour guide Sonia was the best! She provided such helpful commentary and tailored our tour to our family 3 teenagers. While my husband and I could have stayed at Sagrada Familia with Sonia all day, we kept the tour moving and saw many of the sights of Barcelona. It was a great first activity so that we were able to get a feel for this great city.
Great tour guide
Laura was an extremely knowledgeable and flexible tour guide. Our tour was tailor made for an overview of Barcelona. The private car made visiting several sites possible and Laura's great personality made it all worthwhile. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with her.
AMAZING! Our guide, Andrea, was terrific! Ask for him, if you want a fun yet professional experience!
The tour guide was so knowledgeable. The tour was amazing.