- Private 4-hour of Barcelona with a local private guide
- Customize your own sightseeing or let your guide lead the way
- See top Barcelona attractions such as Las Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter and Antoni Gaudi’s La Sagrada Familia
- Visit other Gaudi creations such as Park Güell, Casa Batlló or La Pedrera
- Climb Montjuic Hill to admire the 1992 Olympics complex and epic views of the city
- Select a morning or afternoon tour and travel by air-conditioned vehicle
- Receive undivided attention and insider tips from a private guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This half-day tour is a great introduction to the city for first-time visitors, and a brilliant way to get the most out of Barcelona on a short stay. Included hotel pickups and drop-offs make it extra convenient.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had a great time with Pequita!
Fun and informative!!
Beautiful day, fabulous guide, France, very knowledgable and asked where we wanted to go...she spoke excellent English so we got the most out of the tour. I would do another tour in a heartbeat! It really helped us to learn the city and where we wanted to spend more time.
Guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Kept our 11 and 9 year old entertained.
There was nothing Sonya could have done to improve this amazing experience. We felt like VIPs every minute we were in her company. Thank you.
Our half day private tour was fabulous! Our guide made the whole experience one to remember! We felt like we got a real feel for the city in a short amount of time!
Couldn't have been any better!! Highly recommend!!
It was great! We arrived 2 hour late so the tour needs to be cut short,but our guide was very patient and warm,experienced,so that we were able to still see the landmark places of Barcelona.Very satisfied.
Just wonderful. Guide and driver were excellent.
Our tour guide was excellent.From timely pick up at our hotel, to quick admission to the Sagrada Familia, she was on the ball!! The motor coach and driver were also very good. I would definitely recommend this company.
Our tour guide Sonia was the best! She provided such helpful commentary and tailored our tour to our family 3 teenagers. While my husband and I could have stayed at Sagrada Familia with Sonia all day, we kept the tour moving and saw many of the sights of Barcelona. It was a great first activity so that we were able to get a feel for this great city.