- Four-hour morning or afternoon private tour of Barcelona's highlights
- Customize your own itinerary, or let your private tour guide lead the way
- Spend time at the sights that interest you most
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- English-speaking local guide
- Transportation by private car or minivan
- Pickup and dropoff from centrally located Barcelona hotels
Sights you can visit on your personalized private tour of Barcelona include:
- the sublime Cathedral
- the ancient winding streets of the Gothic Quarter
- the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Cathedral, an unfinished masterpiece by world-famous architect Antoni Gaudi, a symbol of Barcelona the world over
- other works by Gaudi, including his famous Casa Batllo and Casa Mila apartments and Guell Park
- Picasso Museum
- Montjuic Mountain for panoramic views of the city and port
- the Olympic complex
Please note, some monuments such as the Cathedral, Casa Batllo, Casa Mila, Sagrada Familia and Picasso Museum may require entrance fees, which are not included in the cost of this tour.
Reviewed by David G, March 2013
LOVED out guide Sonya in Barcelona and the driver was great too...
Very happy with our two tours that we purchased.
Reviewed by Bryn D, October 2012
Great tour guide, excellent knowledge of the city, very accommodating. We felt like we were being shown the city by a close friend.