- 3-hour private sailing trip from Barcelona
- Enjoy a scenic, relaxing afternoon or evening out on the water
- Admire Barcelona’s stunning skyline from a unique vantage point
- Sail past top Barcelona attractions including Maremagnum, Port Olimpic and the Barceloneta Beach
- Sunbathe on the deck and take in breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea
- Complimentary pitcher of sangria
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience, with flexibility to explore at your own pace
What You Can Expect
Great captain and great boat.
Gorgeous boat, very glam!
We had an absolutely fantastic time on this sailing trip. The captain was very cordial, and this private tour was certainly worth doing while you are in Barcelona.
Very nice sail.
This was amazing sailing experience. We had a beautiful day sailing. It will be a memory that will stay with us forever. My 15 twin boys loved it. Something about the peacefulness and beauty that is just unbelievable. I would highly recommend if you are visiting Barcelona.
First of all there was little or no information on how to find the boat. There are no offices, 18 Moll de Gregal
is a restaurant. My e-mail for help was NOT answered. We managed to find the boat after walking up and down several piers 2 people in our group have walking handicaps just in time. There was no commentary during the tour and our English speaking captain wasn't able to understand many of our questions. Needless to say I will not be using Viator for any of my tourist needs in the future.
For a three hour sailing trip, there should have been a working bathroom on board. We had to cut our trip short by an hour because my daughter needed to use a restroom. Also, it would have been nice to go up (or down) the coast and back. Instead, we went out and back, out and back, out and back, etc. Seemed strange to only stay right in front of the port we left. Our captain was friendly and all, but he did not volunteer much information as other guides have on other tours. I would not recommend this for the money that we paid.