- Visit Dalí Museum-Theatre in Figueres
- Personalized small group and commentary
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Best tour for Dali enthusiasts and you'll see hidden treasures off the beaten path
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A glimpse of what was to ...Photo by: Ellyn C
- Teatro Museo (Dali museum) in ...Photo by: Pallavi R
- Port LligatPhoto by: Pallavi R
- Salvador Dali Museum in ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Home at Port LligatPhoto by: Patricia
- Lunch in CadaquesPhoto by: Patricia
- Inside the Jewel MuseumPhoto by: Patricia
- Self PortraitPhoto by: Patricia
- Front entrance, Dalis housePhoto by: Robert H
- And....Heres the calamari!Photo by: Robert H
- Lunch at a cafe in CadaquezPhoto by: Robert H
- Cadaques shorePhoto by: Suzanne H
- Dalis sitting roomPhoto by: Suzanne H
- An amazing tour with one of ...Photo by: Udaikumar S
USA, 10 2015
- Awesome and Amazing TrripPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 10 2015
- Dali MuseumPhoto by: rpoppell
- Dalis home in Port LligatPhoto by: Merete P
- Dalis ElephantPhoto by: Gordon B
- The SofaPhoto by: Gordon B
- Dali Museum FigueresPhoto by: Gordon B
What You Can Expect
Tour was wonderful thanks to the facinating museum, sight along the way and the wonderful tour guide we had. Our lunch stop in Cadaques was beautiful - gorgeous little town right on the water. The day flew by and it was worth every penny!
Pop United States of ...
It was another side of Dali, not often seen in Museums in the States. The jewelry was exquisite and found in a stand alone building. I definitely would suggest this tour to anybody who is interested in the art works of Dali as seen from another perspective!
Our tour guide Veronica was great, part of a tour company. Excellent English. Loved seeing both the museum and the city of Cadaques. The mountain/ocean views were beautiful.
Very good guide, knowledgeable and personable. The trip went smoothly even though two members of the group never stopped complaining.
Excellent tour. Knowledgeable tour guide.
My wife and I had a great time. I think this was largely due to the guide. She was a pleasure. Very informative and really down to earth. I'm sure the other tourists felt the same.
Excellent full-day tour out of Barcelona. First you're dropped off in the main square of Figueres and given tickets to the Dali Museum and his jewel museum as of 12/2015. You tour them on your own. Be sure to look up and all around, because the Dali Museum is whimsical. Pictures OK without flash.
Next you drive to Cadaques to either walk around town or have lunch. However, you'll be in Cadaques during siesta time when stores are closed. Skip the paella at the restaurant on the water. It's greasy and made with cheap fish. Even the bread is lousy..
In Cadaques, you'll be asked if you want to tour Dali's home in Port Lligat. You must pay the driver/guide in euros I think it's 11 euros pp, or 8 euros ID for seniors. He/she will get the tickets while you're at lunch.
Next, you travel to Port Lligat to tour his home and workshop stairs alert. It's a privilege and entirely worth the money to see it. Be sure to follow the signs to his whimsical swimming pool, even though Dali apparently swam in the Bay.
I really enjoyed the trip - comfortable bus, beautiful views, lovely knowledgable guide and unforgettable art experience! What a great way to spend sunny September day! Good value for money too! Thank you Viator!
Finally, a tour that has enough time built in to see and do everything we wanted to do! It was the best!
I would recommend this trip to anybody visiting the Barcelona area. Our guide was knowledgeable, courteous and had a wealth of information on both Salvador Dali and the history and culture of Catalunya. The mini bus was clean and comfortable and driven with care and consideration. The tour itself was comprehensive and wide ranging and included enough to satisfy the most ardent Dali buff, with not only a visit to the museum in Figueras but also a lunch stop in Cadaques and a visit to the Dali home in Port Lligat . . . any one of these alone would have been worth the price of the trip!