- Visit Dalí Museum-Theatre in Figueres
- Personalized small group and commentary
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Best tour for Dali enthusiasts and you'll see hidden treasures off the beaten path
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A glimpse of what was to ...Photo by: Ellyn C
- Teatro Museo (Dali museum) in ...Photo by: Pallavi R
- Port LligatPhoto by: Pallavi R
- Salvador Dali Museum in ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Home at Port LligatPhoto by: Patricia
- Lunch in CadaquesPhoto by: Patricia
- Inside the Jewel MuseumPhoto by: Patricia
- Self PortraitPhoto by: Patricia
- Front entrance, Dalis housePhoto by: Robert H
- And....Heres the calamari!Photo by: Robert H
- Lunch at a cafe in CadaquezPhoto by: Robert H
- Cadaques shorePhoto by: Suzanne H
- Dalis sitting roomPhoto by: Suzanne H
- An amazing tour with one of ...Photo by: Udaikumar S
USA, 10 2015
- Awesome and Amazing TrripPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 10 2015
- Dali MuseumPhoto by: rpoppell
- Dalis home in Port LligatPhoto by: Merete P
- Dalis ElephantPhoto by: Gordon B
- The SofaPhoto by: Gordon B
- Dali Museum FigueresPhoto by: Gordon B
What You Can Expect
This was a great trip. Dali Museum was fabulous. We had enough time for lunch in Cadaques at a restaurant right on the beach. Really enjoyed the Dali house and gardens. Our tour guide was terrific.
Well worth the time and effort. You get to see Dali's art as he wanted it displayed and then to go on and see how he lived and worked....WOW! You will walk away totally impressed and satisfied. Viator delivers once again.
Loved this tour, particularly Dali's beautiful home. Gave a different perspective of a polarising artist. And his equisite jewellery at the museum was a revalation. With lunch at Cadaques and the charming Rodrigo as our informative guide, this was an absolute highlight.
This was a wonderful tour. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about Salvador Dali. It was full day visiting his birthplace and museum, stopping for lunch on the beautiful coast, and then going to the home he built.
Carlota was our guide. We loved her. She is fun, knowledgeable and organized. She gave us background on Dali and Figueres. At the Dali museum, Carlota gave us information in the courtyard. Then, we had 2 hours to experience it on our own. We gained an appreciation for Dali: frenetic, crazy, brilliant. After the museum, Carlota asked for our one word description of the museum and gave us info on Dali's 4 themes death, fear, sex and time. Our ride from Figueres to Cadaques wound through the mountains with beautiful views of the valley. Cadaques is a spectacular seaside resort on Costa Brava. We had a delightful lunch of paella at restaurant NordEst. The lunch was a bit rushed because visits to Dali's house are tightly scheduled. Dali's house is as fun as it is unsettling. As Carlota described, it is perturbating. We expected Dali to have an unusual house and we were not disappointed. The ride back to Barcelona is a bit long, but it gives enough time to mentally review the chaos that is Dali.
Loved this tour. Our guide was very informative about Dali and the house and Museum were fantastic. If you love Dali take this tour.
Highly recommended. Our guide Rigardo was very insightful and professional. The tour of the Dali museum and home in Port Lligat was a great experience!
Great tour, well worth the time. Nice visit to the Dali Museum with a preview by our excellent guide Rigardo, then time to go through the museum on our own with time left for a cafe con leche nearby until we left for Cadaques. Had almost two hours for lunch and shop in Cadaques. Everyone opted for the Ligat Dali House tour which was well worth the extra 11 euros. Can't say enough good things about our guide and the friendly staff at Explore Catalunya!
We really enjoyed this tour! Feliciano was a wonderful guide; he provided lots of background information during the bus travel. We were happy to explore the museums independently, and enjoyed the opportunity to choose our own lunch destination in Cadaques. Great day!