Book and travel by 30 June and save 15% off our previously offered price!
- Visit Dalí Museum-Theatre in Figueres
- Personalized small group and commentary
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Best tour for Dali enthusiasts and you'll see hidden treasures off the beaten path
Recent Photos of This Tour
- A glimpse of what was to ...Photo by: Ellyn C
- Teatro Museo (Dali museum) in ...Photo by: Pallavi R
- Port LligatPhoto by: Pallavi R
- Salvador Dali Museum in ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Home at Port LligatPhoto by: Patricia
- Lunch in CadaquesPhoto by: Patricia
- Inside the Jewel MuseumPhoto by: Patricia
- Self PortraitPhoto by: Patricia
- Front entrance, Dalis housePhoto by: Robert H
- And....Heres the calamari!Photo by: Robert H
- Lunch at a cafe in CadaquezPhoto by: Robert H
- Cadaques shorePhoto by: Suzanne H
- Dalis sitting roomPhoto by: Suzanne H
- An amazing tour with one of ...Photo by: Udaikumar S
USA, 10 2015
- Awesome and Amazing TrripPhoto by: Udaikumar S
USA, 10 2015
- Dali MuseumPhoto by: rpoppell
- Dalis home in Port LligatPhoto by: Merete P
- Dalis ElephantPhoto by: Gordon B
- The SofaPhoto by: Gordon B
- Dali Museum FigueresPhoto by: Gordon B
What You Can Expect
We had a great time on this trip. Dali was cool all in all. We had more fun doing the other parts and seeing all the great sights. Cadaques was a beautiful coastal town. We had lunch here and enjoyed the sea views.
I thought this trip was fabulous. I got to see a bit more of Spain along the beautiful coast. The Tour Guide was lovely and very helpful. I had always wanted to go to the Salvador Dali Museum and I was not disappointed. It was great to visit Dali's home in Cadaques too and to have a tasty fish meal in the seaside town.
Excellent day. Carlota explained everything very clearly which made for an easy day enjoying the Dali exhibition. Lunch at Cadaques was the perfect place to stop. We ate tapas on the beach and the views were amazing. Highly recommend this tour.
this was a terrific one day tour. we loved our guild, the museum and the Dali house!
An excellent way to see the Dali museum, hear about his life and experience a small coastal village.
Really good trip. Not a rush like many other trips. You had a little time for coffee or just to sit in the museum. Great guide and the same bus driver as the three countries trip. Well Done.
Great trip! The guide was really good - answered our questions and was very knowledgeable about both the area and Dali's life. The two locations were absolutely incredible. I only wished that we had more time in the museum at Figueres. But I thought the free time set aside for lunch/walking around Cadaques and the tour of Dali's house there was perfect,
This was a really enjoyable day trip. I am not a Dali fan but my husband is and was thrilled by the experience. Our tour guide was well informed and relayed lots of interesting information regarding Barcelona and Dali while we were in transit to the sites. My only criticism would be that the bus was overcrowded making it necessary for us to share the back seat with 2 other adults. It was squashed and the windows do not allow a good view of the scenery.
I made this trip on June 2, 2016 with some friends in a small group of 16 people.
We knew what we will see but we were delighted by their professionalism and courtesy, Feliciano our guide and driver Rafa. I learned from Feliciano a lot about Dali's life and work, about where was born and lived much of his life, plus details about Barcelona. I can say that, this two have made to us an extraordinary day.
It is the first time I appeal to viator.com, but it certainly will not be the last - I think I found a new support in my
$107.14 Save $16.07