- 1.5-hour skip-the-line tour of La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the stunning Barcelona monument with a prebooked ticket
- Explore the UNESCO-listed cathedral with a guide and learn all about Gaudi
- Visit La Sagrada Familia Museum to see a variety of artifacts such as design sketches and plaster models
- Choose from several different start times to suit your vacation schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Photo of the Glory FacadePhoto by: CHRIS C
- Pillars inside the churchPhoto by: CHRIS C
- LavenderPhoto by: CHRIS C
- Jesus beating and Judas ...Photo by: CHRIS C
- Door to the Passion FacadePhoto by: CHRIS C
- Interior Photo of ChurchPhoto by: CHRIS C
- Interior PhotoPhoto by: CHRIS C
- Detailed photo of one facadePhoto by: CHRIS C
- Facade of Basilica de la ...Photo by: CHRIS C
- art déco catalanPhoto by: yvette l
- Universelle Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: yvette l
- Beautiful Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Noella G
- El Beso de Judas.Photo by: LILI
United States of America, 11 2015
- Dentro de La Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: LILI
United States of America, 11 2015
- Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Harry K
- Oldest part of the Sagrada ...Photo by: Douglas J D
- Interior shot of the walls ...Photo by: Kristine P
- the amazing carvingsPhoto by: Janet M
- Bagsiden af bygningenPhoto by: Birgit Friis S
- Et af de smukke glasmosaikkerPhoto by: Birgit Friis S
What You Can Expect
Gaze at the distinctive features of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed cathedral as you explore every crevice with your guide. Walk beneath vaults suspended 230 feet (70 meters) above ground and appreciate the opulent ornamentation of the interior.
After sufficient admiration, visit La Sagrada Familia Museum to see plaster models, drawings and pictures that articulate the development of the cathedral since the 19th century. Discover the cathedral’s projected completion date and bid farewell to your guide in the museum. Feel free to continue browsing at your own pace after parting ways with your guide.
The tour guy was very informative and had a wonderful personality making it far from boring. Highly recommended. The sights were beyond anything I expected. Absolutely beautiful!
The tour was amazing.
Initially we had difficulty finding the Julia office to begin the tour. A map would have been useful on our voucher. Our guide was excellent, the group not too big, and we learned lots about the Cathedral. We had already been around the outside fence twice so it was good to get inside. On our previous visit the wait to BUY a ticket was 5 hours so this skip the line deal was a great idea. The audio equipment made it easy to hear the guide even when we wandered away.
The tour guide was great.
Carole C USA
worth buying ahead!!!
Our tour guide was great! We enjoyed the tour very much!
Excellent tour of the Sagrada Familia. Our guide was super knowledgeable and told the story in a logical and fascinating way. Her enthusiasm for the project was contagious. Easy to find the office and connect with the guide. Large group but personal radio headphones worked very well. Highly recommended.
Our guide was super and effortlessly negotiated the entrance congestion. The church is an unbelievable experience and our Viator guide was top notch. I would strongly recommend this tour to my friends visiting Barcelona.
This was very well done. We got off the On/off bus by the cathedral and the bus driver had shown us where the Tour office was located and it was very easy to get there. They had our information and all went well. The tour guide was excellent. We are very glad we did this because the tickets were sold out that day.