- 1.5-hour skip-the-line tour of La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- Enjoy fast-track entry to the stunning Barcelona monument with a prebooked ticket
- Explore the UNESCO-listed cathedral with a guide and learn all about Gaudi
- Visit La Sagrada Familia museum to see a variety of artifacts such as design sketches and plaster models
- Choose from several different start times to suit your vacation schedule
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Beautiful Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Noella G
- El Beso de Judas.Photo by: LILI
United States of America, 11 2015
- Dentro de La Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: LILI
United States of America, 11 2015
- Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Harry K
- Oldest part of the Sagrada ...Photo by: Douglas J D
- Interior shot of the walls ...Photo by: Kristine P
- the amazing carvingsPhoto by: Janet M
- Bagsiden af bygningenPhoto by: Birgit Friis S
- Et af de smukke glasmosaikkerPhoto by: Birgit Friis S
- De smukke hvælvingerPhoto by: Birgit Friis S
- Nuværende indgangsportalPhoto by: Birgit Friis S
- Inside Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: tonihunt36
- Sagrada Familia - Sculptures ...Photo by: Hilde V
- Inside Sagrada FamiliaPhoto by: Harry R
- SciFi colors in an amazing ...Photo by: Shawn H
- Arc de triomphe Barcelone.Photo by: Christian G
- Fontaine de la citadelle .Photo by: Christian G
- La SagradaPhoto by: Christian G
- The Sagrada Familia ...Photo by: Patricia D
- sagrada familiaPhoto by: marcela noemi m
What You Can Expect
Do not miss this. - unbelievable. Tour guide was awesome
Awesome to be able to walk right inside. I have been here twice and never gotten that opportunity. Good guide too.
SusanW United States of ...
A must!!! Highly recommended when traveling with a group and on a packed schedule
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour! Our guide, Marta, was wonderful and easily handled switching back and forth from English to Spanish to accommodate everyone on our tour. Her knowledge and easy manner was very much appreciated. All our logistics worked perfectly and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. And the inside of the Sagrada Familia is not to be missed! The stained windows -- and the way they paint the interior with color -- rivals the wonderful stained glass at the Sainte-Chappelle chapel in Paris! Fantastic!
Anna, our Guide was really great - lots of interesting informations! We are glad, that we did this Tour.
Great tour by this group. The only problem we had was knowing where to meet the group. Not sure how we missed it in the information. About 4 others in our group did not know to meet at the tour office. Our guide was excellent. She knew so much about the church and seemed to enjoy it as much as we did. We had just toured the Vatican and this church was so different and artwork incredible.
The guide for our Spanish /English tour of Barcelona's Sagrada Familia was excellent. He had a great deal of knowledge about Gaudi, and the basilica in particular. He was easy in his presentation, and imparted the facts and points of interest around the building very well.
We enjoyed the tour very much.
Maria was exceptional.
We very much enjoyed our Viator Sagrada Familia Tour. We did truly Skip the Line...no waiting whatsoever. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable. She seemed to respect Gaudi's works and to love the Sagrada Familia. We have taken other Viator Tours in the past and based on those tours as well as upon this wonderful experience, we intend to use Viator again and again.