- Book and travel by December 31, 2014 and save 15% compared to the local supplier's prices!
Limited to 20 people, this Barcelona walking tour ensures you’ll enjoy a small-group experience.
- 4-hour Barcelona walking tour of the city’s cultural highlights
- Enjoy priority access to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Palau de la Musica (upgrade option only) and the Picasso Museum with skip-the-line tickets
- Visit Mercat de Santa Caterina and participate in an olive oil tasting
- See famous Picasso paintings like The First Communion during an audio tour of the Picasso Museum
- Visit the colorful neighborhood of Passeig de Gràcia and either walk around Rambla de Catalunya or enter Gaudi's Casa Batlló (at your own expense)
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Alternatively, meet your guide and the earlier group at 10:45am in the foyer of Palau de la Musica, and start your morning with coffee. Then take a stroll through Barcelona’s liveliest market -- Mercat de Santa Caterina -- where you'll take part in an olisoliva (olive oil tasting) with a local trader. Pass through Plaza de Sant Marcus, and walk along Barcelona’s famous Montcada Street, where the highlight of your day awaits – the Picasso Museum.
Before heading inside, your guide will give you all the gossip on Pablo Picasso’s life in Spain. Hear how the world-famous artist lived in Barcelona as an apprentice, and learn how the city shaped his life’s work. Skip the entrance lines with your priority-access ticket for a 1-hour audio tour around the museum, seeing inspirational Picasso paintings like The First Communion and Science and Charity.
Continue through the bustling Plaza Reial for a quick look inside Barcelona Cathedral, admiring its Neo-Gothic façade. Stroll to Las Ramblas, and then take a quick train ride with your guide to Passeig de Gràcia, home to some of the city’s most eccentric buildings, like the incredible Casa Batlló.
Entrance to Casa Batlló is at your own expense, but you can purchase a discounted, skip-the-line ticket from your guide with a savings of 20%. Should you decide to enter, you won’t be disappointed, as a comprehensive 45-minute walking tour around this fantastic Modernist museum – designed by Antoni Gaudi – is included.
Alternatively, you can end your tour with a walk around Rambla de Catalunya instead, strolling in the tree-lined shade and checking out the street’s chic independent shops.