- Small-group day trip to Catalonia medieval villages from Barcelona
- Visit the charming medieval villages of Besalú and Tavertet with your guide
- Enjoy free time in Rupit to visit medieval locations and have a traditional lunch at a local restaurant (own expense)
- Take in stunning views of the countryside from the Cingles de Tavertet sandstone cliffs
- See the beautiful Castellfollit de la Roca village located at the edge of a basalt cliff
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- BesaluPhoto by: Kenneth J
- ChurchPhoto by: Kevin Fleming
United States of America, 11 2015
- The bridge taken from the ...Photo by: Steven G
United States of America, 06 2015
- From Last TownPhoto by: Michelle Y
- View from last TownPhoto by: Michelle Y
- Outside Monastery in BesaluPhoto by: Michelle Y
- Inside Monastery in BesaluPhoto by: Michelle Y
- Monastery in BesaluPhoto by: Michelle Y
- BesaluPhoto by: TiffC
Canada, 10 2014
- RupitPhoto by: TiffC
Canada, 10 2014
- RupitPhoto by: Judy
- Rupit village millPhoto by: Judy
- View towards the PyreneesPhoto by: SpindleA
- RupitPhoto by: SpindleA
- Besalu entrancePhoto by: SpindleA
- RupitPhoto by: cathy w
- A bridge in the second villagePhoto by: Tam N
- Entrance to first villagePhoto by: Tam N
- A view from the third villagePhoto by: Tam N
- Besalu PerfectionPhoto by: Erica K
What You Can Expect
Tour was interesting, and the villages have such peace and serenity that make one Long for those moments of silence. We went during the off peak season, tour only comprise of my Daughter and me, plus the tour guide. The places we visited were amazingly beautiful, and not to mention great tour guide!
This tour surpass all my expectations. Our guide was Joseph who was great, talkative and provided great explanations and insight. I believe it was around 14 people the day with did the tour which made it more intimate. We all got along great, we loved all three stops, the villages are amazing and the sightseeing getting there is breathtaking. We strongly recommend this tour and would love to do it again.
Travellers United Kingdom
Amazing tour. Joseph was an amazing guide . Being a small group tour it was all the more enjoyable. Would highly recommend.
Had a great time on the tour. It was very interesting to see the old villages. Guide was good and the four of us enjoyed the tour.
Great tour. Good explanations of the history of the Villages and what we were seeing. Good pacing and appropriate time in each place.
very lovely trip ang gide, beautifulu cities, worth to visit:
Kevin Fleming United States of ...
The bus was comfortable and Anna was a great tour guide. The price fixed lunch that she set up far exceeded any of our expectations. Definitely worth the trip.
This tour was awesome. There were only three of us in the 'small group' - my wife, myself, and one other guest. Enrique was a fantastic guide - very knowledgeable and friendly! He went out of his way to make sure we had a great day, including some special stops at his favorite viewing points. We even had lunch with him at his favorite restaurant in Rupit, which was delicious and inexpensive. All in all, a wonderful day which I would encourage anyone to experience.
THE TRIP WAS EXCELLENT. OUR GUIDE WAS FABULOUS. WELL WORTH THE MONEY. I WILL FOR SURE USE YOU AGAIN.
Joseph was a great guide, and we enjoyed seeing the villages. The lunch restaurant was terrific--the food as good as any we had on our whole trip.