- 2-hour sailing trip from Barcelona
- Feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast
- Take in views of Barcelona landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Port Olympic, Barceloneta Beach and more
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea or relax and sunbathe on board
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht or at a local bar, depending on the weather conditions (included)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- April concentratingPhoto by: Linda B
- Wir sind leider nicht ...Photo by: Astrid N.
Deutschland, 09 2014
- Nice sundet of BarcelonaPhoto by: Speedbird
- Unforgettable experenicePhoto by: Speedbird
- Cool skyPhoto by: Speedbird
- Nice yatch!Photo by: Speedbird
- Skyline at sunsetPhoto by: Ryan
- Sunset in the port at ...Photo by: Ryan
- Enjoying our sailing trip!Photo by: Ryan
- IMG_0590Photo by: Gaye D
- IMG_0605Photo by: Gaye D
What You Can Expect
Was a great time!
Brilliant trip . Only two if us on the cruise and it still went ahead. The young guy was friendly and skilled. A real highlight of our trip to Barcelona.
Fabulous, fabulous experience!! Since we were the only people booked on this day, we were able to sail the boat ourselves. The young Captain was fun and very accommodating. The view of Barcelona and the calm of the beautiful sea were a wonderful experience! Very memorable, highly recommended.
Awesome! So much fun and laid back. Both our guides were amazing and we had a great time. Included beer, but we brought some of our own wine and sandwiches! Boat has a restroom and small inside area as well. Loved every bit of it and Barcelona is AMAZINGLY Beautiful!
Small group, I'd say: It was just my hushand, our daughter and myself! We booked this last minute. The weather was gorgeous, the wind was friendly and Captain Francisco was very knowledgeable, not only about sailing but also the history of Barcelona. We actually sailed sails up, motor off! A lovely way to spend one last day of summer weather in September! Thumbs up!
We had the whole sail boat to ourselves - how cool is that!! Captain was very friendly and helpful and despite calm seas we had a lovely morning.
Very nice boat and Capitan and crew were very nice. it was not too much wind but water was nice and we still enjoy.
Great experience, highly qualified crew, well organised. Loved our dip in the ocean.
Martin and Matt were wonderful. The seas were a bit choppy but they were outstanding. They were prompt and polite and very knowledgeable sailors. We would highly recommend this tour as the views of Barcelona from the water were incredible.
What a wonderful day of sailing on the Mediterranean with our great skipper and crew of Joe, Jade and Dan! We would highly recommend this tour. It's a bit of an adventure and a very different way to see the beautiful city of Barcelona and its spectacular scenery from the sea and a good way to stay cool, relaxed and carefree on an especially hot summer day. We had the luxury of just the four of us and the crew aboard. Joe, Jade and Dan are fun, entertaining, and very good sailors which added greatly to our enjoyment of the day. I hope we get a chance to do this again on our next trip to Barcelona.