HURRY! Book by June 3 to save 30% off our previously offered price! This exclusive offer applies to all departure times and dates through December 31, 2016. Please note that this offer is available for new transactions only and cannot be applied to any existing booking.
- 2-hour sailing trip from Barcelona
- Feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast
- Take in views of Barcelona landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Port Olympic, Barceloneta Beach and more
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea or relax and sunbathe on board
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht or at a local bar, depending on the weather conditions (included)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- PanoramaPhoto by: Rhianna J
- Barcelona YachtPhoto by: Rhianna J
- April concentratingPhoto by: Linda B
- Wir sind leider nicht ...Photo by: Astrid N.
Deutschland, 09 2014
- Nice sundet of BarcelonaPhoto by: Speedbird
- Unforgettable experenicePhoto by: Speedbird
- Cool skyPhoto by: Speedbird
- Nice yatch!Photo by: Speedbird
- Skyline at sunsetPhoto by: Ryan
- Sunset in the port at ...Photo by: Ryan
- Enjoying our sailing trip!Photo by: Ryan
- IMG_0590Photo by: Gaye D
- IMG_0605Photo by: Gaye D
What You Can Expect
Booked this tour for myself and a friend during our week-long holiday in Barcelona. It was a lovely change to the city with a cool sea breeze, beer flowing and the sun shining! I'd highly recommend!
Was a great time!
Brilliant trip . Only two if us on the cruise and it still went ahead. The young guy was friendly and skilled. A real highlight of our trip to Barcelona.
Fabulous, fabulous experience!! Since we were the only people booked on this day, we were able to sail the boat ourselves. The young Captain was fun and very accommodating. The view of Barcelona and the calm of the beautiful sea were a wonderful experience! Very memorable, highly recommended.
Awesome! So much fun and laid back. Both our guides were amazing and we had a great time. Included beer, but we brought some of our own wine and sandwiches! Boat has a restroom and small inside area as well. Loved every bit of it and Barcelona is AMAZINGLY Beautiful!
Small group, I'd say: It was just my hushand, our daughter and myself! We booked this last minute. The weather was gorgeous, the wind was friendly and Captain Francisco was very knowledgeable, not only about sailing but also the history of Barcelona. We actually sailed sails up, motor off! A lovely way to spend one last day of summer weather in September! Thumbs up!
We had the whole sail boat to ourselves - how cool is that!! Captain was very friendly and helpful and despite calm seas we had a lovely morning.
Very nice boat and Capitan and crew were very nice. it was not too much wind but water was nice and we still enjoy.
Great experience, highly qualified crew, well organised. Loved our dip in the ocean.
Martin and Matt were wonderful. The seas were a bit choppy but they were outstanding. They were prompt and polite and very knowledgeable sailors. We would highly recommend this tour as the views of Barcelona from the water were incredible.
$84.83 Save $25.45