- 2-hour sailing trip from Barcelona
- Feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast
- Take in views of Barcelona landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Port Olympic, Barceloneta Beach and more
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea or relax and sunbathe on board
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht or at a local bar, depending on the weather conditions (included)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Sail along the Barcelona coast, admiring amazing views of the Barcelona skyline, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona Cathedral, Montjuic, Port Olympic and Barceloneta Beach.
Enjoy several opportunities to become a real sailor – your skipper will show you how to hoist the sails, trim the main and take the helm (i.e. steer the boat!). Alternatively, enjoy the view from the yacht's comfortable cockpit, relax down below in the spacious salon or sunbathe on the open deck.
Leave the coastline and head out to the open Mediterranean Sea, where you will have more sailing opportunities, if you wish. Feel the warm sea breeze in your hair and the sun on your skin, and watch the water splashing along the gleaming hull. If the weather conditions allow it, stop to take a dip in the open sea – a truly unforgettable experience!
Enjoy a chilled glass of cava, beer or soft drink with fresh olives and almonds on the yacht as you sail back to the Barcelona Port (weather permitting). On the 2:30pm, 4pm and 5:45pm boat trips, take in views of the Barcelona skyline at sunset while savoring your snacks. Alternatively, if the weather is bad follow your skipper to a local bar after your sail for a well-deserved drink accompanied by local olives or nuts. You’ll then be driven back to the city center.
Please note: The sailing itinerary is subject to change depending on the wind conditions.
Reviewed by Haydee G, February 2013
Robert was absolutely wonderful! Since it is winter and the city is not quite as busy, our sailing trip ended up being private. The seas were a bit choppy due to a windy and cold afternoon. We had great confidence and trust in Roberts sailing abilities.
Reviewed by Linda Jean H, January 2013
Wonderful trip! Our guide, Fabian, was excellent! Beautiful view of the city from the water!