Book and travel by 30 June and save 30% off our previously offered price!
- 2-hour sailing trip from Barcelona
- Feel the warm sea breeze as you sail along the Barcelona coast
- Take in views of Barcelona landmarks like La Sagrada Familia, Port Olympic, Barceloneta Beach and more
- Swim in the beautiful Mediterranean Sea or relax and sunbathe on board
- Enjoy refreshments aboard the yacht or at a local bar, depending on the weather conditions (included)
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Boat 2Photo by: Ben E
- The teamPhoto by: Ben E
- Boat 1Photo by: Ben E
- PanoramaPhoto by: Rhianna J
- Barcelona YachtPhoto by: Rhianna J
- April concentratingPhoto by: Linda B
- Wir sind leider nicht ...Photo by: Astrid N.
Deutschland, 09 2014
- Nice sundet of BarcelonaPhoto by: Speedbird
- Unforgettable experenicePhoto by: Speedbird
- Cool skyPhoto by: Speedbird
- Nice yatch!Photo by: Speedbird
- Skyline at sunsetPhoto by: Ryan
- Sunset in the port at ...Photo by: Ryan
- Enjoying our sailing trip!Photo by: Ryan
- IMG_0590Photo by: Gaye D
- IMG_0605Photo by: Gaye D
What You Can Expect
Everything it was promised to be!!
Great trip, super relaxing, and Captain Robert was informative and entertaining. Well worth it to get out of the city for a few hours and recharge in the beautiful sea air.
We had a great time on the boat! Our skipper, Raymond, was good fun and took us our for a couple of hours along the beach! Very peaceful, very friendly, and a lovely way to spend the morning!
Booked this tour for myself and a friend during our week-long holiday in Barcelona. It was a lovely change to the city with a cool sea breeze, beer flowing and the sun shining! I'd highly recommend!
Was a great time!
Brilliant trip . Only two if us on the cruise and it still went ahead. The young guy was friendly and skilled. A real highlight of our trip to Barcelona.
Fabulous, fabulous experience!! Since we were the only people booked on this day, we were able to sail the boat ourselves. The young Captain was fun and very accommodating. The view of Barcelona and the calm of the beautiful sea were a wonderful experience! Very memorable, highly recommended.
Awesome! So much fun and laid back. Both our guides were amazing and we had a great time. Included beer, but we brought some of our own wine and sandwiches! Boat has a restroom and small inside area as well. Loved every bit of it and Barcelona is AMAZINGLY Beautiful!
Small group, I'd say: It was just my hushand, our daughter and myself! We booked this last minute. The weather was gorgeous, the wind was friendly and Captain Francisco was very knowledgeable, not only about sailing but also the history of Barcelona. We actually sailed sails up, motor off! A lovely way to spend one last day of summer weather in September! Thumbs up!
We had the whole sail boat to ourselves - how cool is that!! Captain was very friendly and helpful and despite calm seas we had a lovely morning.
$84.12 Save $25.24