- Three-hour, pre-dinner walking tour through Barcelona (if non upgraded version is selected)
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market
- Stop in 2 venues for tapas and wine, beer or cider (if non upgraded tour is selected)
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona's best bars and cafes
- Specialized gourmet guide
- Upgrade your experience to enjoy a flamenco show with a drink in Dalmases Palace in El Born district
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Visit the best tapas bars in Barcelona on this tour filled with tasty food and drinks. By the end of the evening you'll be confident enough to go out on your own and order tapas the way a local would!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- TapasPhoto by: Alan P
- The and quot;Bridge of Sighs ...Photo by: Alan P
- Tapas, BarcelonaPhoto by: RUSSELL M
- Strolling in the Gothic ...Photo by: Rhonda R
USA, 10 2009
- Group PicturePhoto by: Martin B
USA, 02 2009
- Tapas Night!Photo by: Suzanne H
- Flamenco dancingPhoto by: Melissa G
- ... einfach nur lecker ...Photo by: Oliver F
- Ask for Nico!! The best way ...Photo by: Mik S
- First tapasPhoto by: Jodi B
- YUM!Photo by: Jodi B
- Tapa's with RaulPhoto by: Michael Z
- The Wonderful Food MarketPhoto by: Lynn H
- Catching up with friendsPhoto by: Trav
- sitting in the vanPhoto by: Stella
USA, 04 2014
- Mushroom TapasPhoto by: Sean R
- a stop on the tapa tourPhoto by: Karen
- Historic pointsPhoto by: Karen
- demonstrating pouring the ...Photo by: Karen
- TapastourPhoto by: Werner B
What You Can Expect
After this activity your tour will continue near Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with its bird cages, tapas bars and local restaurants. From here you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Very nice tour guide and we had a friendly group. I loved having someone explain what we were eating and drinking. AND we got a nice walking tour of the Gothic Quarter. Excellent tour overall.
The trip was well organized, with a perfect combination of walking tour to Barcelona highlights and stopping for delicious tapas and other local treats. Our guide Nick was the best informative, fun, conversational, and helpful. Since there were only 4 of us signed up for the night, we felt like we hired a private guide. It pays to travel off season.
Nikko was an excellent tour guide. The food stops were very good, and more importantly Nikko provided an outstanding commentary on the places we walked through in Barcelona. We received information that would not have been readily available elsewhere. He also gently kept us moving along. A well enjoyed experience.
We had a very nice experience walking around Barcelona with our guide. We enjoyed the places where we had food and drinks and learned a lot about the local neighborhoods and sights.
Informative and interesting walking tour of historical area and tapas/wine. Guide Nico was excellent and I took my family the second time!
This tour was great!!! Our guide was very knowledgeable and did a great job showing us interesting sections of the city. The restaurant served us very delicious tapas, and even better the evening show we attended was a good example of Barcelona's music and dancing!!! Good choice!
Nicolas was a superb tour guide - witty, knowledgeable, personable and the locations for the meals were great. He also pointed lots of historical sights, great shops and unique places to visit while being quite informative. We were also placed with a fun group of fellow walking tour guest.
The best tour of my vacation. Our guide was so well versed on not only the food but also the culture and history of this wonderful city. Worth every penny.
Fun experience. We came away with an understanding of how the Portuguese people socialize and enjoy Tapas at several bars in an evening. He also entertained us with the story of the Shitting Log which is REALLY a Christmas tradition there... hysterical.
Tour was excellent. Our guide Nico was absolutely charming. The food was delightful and I particularly enjoyed the upgrade Flamenco.