- 2.5-hour narrated walking tour of The Cathedral of the Sea book sites in Barcelona
- See iconic Barcelona landmarks from by Ildefonso Falcones' novel, like the Church of Santa Maria del Mar
- Explore the Gothic part of Barcelona, including the Born Quarter
- Discover the history of the Jewish Quarter
- Immerse yourself in Barcelona's medieval times while enjoying commentary from your expert guide
Meet your expert guide at Santa Maria del Mar Square and embark on your Barcelona walking tour. Your guide will tell you all about the main characters as you explore the novel's main spots, such as the Church of Santa Maria del Mar, built by local fishermen and instantly recognizable by its octagonal towers and large, rose-shaped stained-glass window.
Walk the top of Collserola Mountain, which connected the northern city of Ampurias with the southern city of Tarragona, and enjoy commentary from your guide about the scene from the book that happened here -- when Bernat discovered for the first time his freedom and the immensity of the sea.
As you discover the real settings of the novel, admire Gothic Barcelona. Explore the Born Quarter, with characteristic narrow streets and quaint café-lined squares. Visit the atmospheric Jewish Quarter, located between the Barcelona Cathedral (La Seu) and Plaça Jaume, and get a fascinating insight into both Barcelona's history and the story of Jews in Catalonia. Finally, reach Cathedral Square, where your tour will end. From here, you may continue your exploration of Barcelona at your own pace.