- Morning, afternoon or full-day sightseeing tour from Bariloche
- Explore the natural wonders of the Lakes District with a local guide
- Take in spectacular mountain scenery from the best viewpoints
- See the architectural masterpieces of renowned Alejandro Bustillo
- Visit sandy beaches along Nahuel Huapi Lake and nearby rivers
- Photograph the magnificent landscape of mountains, rivers, lakes and islands
- Enjoy round-trip transport aboard a comfortable coach
What You Can Expect
The lady tour guide Johana Canesa of SITurista travel agency was outstanding! She is a kind, lovely, easy-going lady who is always happy while conveying her deep knowledge of the Bariloche Big Circuit área. Johana is very knowledgeable not only about historical and pictouresque aspects of the several towns visited as part of this tour but also she is keen on sharing those small and hidden secrets that all nature beauties and towns posses. While touring Villa La Angostura, we were shown the historical El Mesidor residence, where the former Argentinian woman President Maria Estela Martínez de Peron remained arrested 8 months after the irruption of the dictatorship in March 1976. In order to be perfect, this tour has to offer pre-paid lunch as part of the options.
Diego was really good as the tour guide. Three stops, the first at Cerro Campanero, a ski lift with a 30 minute wait, but worth it for the spectacular view. Lake Moreno is as pretty as it gets. Liao Llao hotel is impressive. Booking through Viator was excellent, with follow up by local company the day before the trip.
Very scenic and informative. Ricardo was an excellent tour guide. Many photo stops. Readers should be aware that dirt/gravel roads comprise about 50 kilometers of the tour.
This tour is a must to get to know Bariloche. Very nice and the tour guide was really excellent.
We hit all the major sights along Bariloche's lake front. The scenery is spectacular. Like a bit of heaven on earth.
Unfortunately we not perform the tour.
We performed through another operator.
There was a misunderstood concerning the schedule and the operator not agreed to us to perform in another schedule, leaving us unsatisfied.