- Morning, afternoon or full-day sightseeing tour from Bariloche
- Explore the natural wonders of the Lakes District with a local guide
- Take in spectacular mountain scenery from the best viewpoints
- See the architectural masterpieces of renowned Alejandro Bustillo
- Visit sandy beaches along Nahuel Huapi Lake and nearby rivers
- Photograph the magnificent landscape of mountains, rivers, lakes and islands
- Enjoy round-trip transport aboard a comfortable coach
What You Can Expect
Diego was really good as the tour guide. Three stops, the first at Cerro Campanero, a ski lift with a 30 minute wait, but worth it for the spectacular view. Lake Moreno is as pretty as it gets. Liao Llao hotel is impressive. Booking through Viator was excellent, with follow up by local company the day before the trip.
Very scenic and informative. Ricardo was an excellent tour guide. Many photo stops. Readers should be aware that dirt/gravel roads comprise about 50 kilometers of the tour.
This tour is a must to get to know Bariloche. Very nice and the tour guide was really excellent.