- Day trip to Cerro Tronador from Bariloche
- Enjoy a scenic drive past mountain streams and the Manso River
- Stop in the town of Pampa Linda and see the glacier of Ventisquero Negro
- Admire the high Andean peaks of Cerro Tronador
- Round-trip hotel transport from Bariloche included
What You Can Expect
Nature at tis best, so is the guide. Perhaps more attention to English-speaking tourists.
The tour and the stop over at San Martin is highly enjoyable. It was like a family excursion.
Very good day. The guide was very good and the views delightful. Just don't give 5 stars cause trekking on the perito Moreno was even better.
a decent trip
Because of the local agent's coinfusion of dates, the trip never happened