- El Bolson day trip from Bariloche
- Explore the charming town and gorgeous surroundings with a local guide
- Sample delicious local beer and goods made from locally grown berries and fruits
- See stunning views of three lakes -- Gutierrez, Mascardi and Guillelmo – and Pitriquitron Hill
- Shop at the outdoor market where local artisans sell handmade goods
- Visit neighboring Chubut Province and see Las Golondrinas Farm on Pitriquitron Hill
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable coach included
What You Can Expect
With its fertile soil and mild climate, El Bolson produces an abundance of fruit -- such as apples, pears, cherries, raspberries and strawberries -- as well as hops, which are made into a variety of foods and beer. Taste these and other delicious products at shops in town and enjoy a healthy lunch at one of El Bolson’s establishments (food and beverage not included). Explore the popular outdoor market where local artists showcase a variety of leatherwork, woodwork and clothing for sale, as well as edible goods.
Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and friendly welcome of this charming town, declared an ‘ecological municipality’ for its artisan markets, natural foods restaurants and organic farms – developed since hippies from Buenos Aires began moving to El Bolson in the ‘60s.
After exploring the bounty of El Bolson – an excellent base for outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing and horseback riding, cross into Chubut province, just three miles (5 km) away. View Pitriquitron Hill, which has a small ski resort and excellent hiking trails, and see Las Golondrinas Farm located there. Your guide will return you to your hotel after a full day enjoying the abundance of El Bolson and the surrounding valley.