- Trekking tour on Cerro Llao Llao with transport from Bariloche
- Enjoy being out in Bariloche’s great outdoors!
- Follow a local guide on a mild 1.75-hour hike through the forest and to a scenic lookout point
- Admire views of Nahuel Huapi Lake, part of Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Choose either a morning or afternoon tour to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people provides a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Your total walking time is 1 hour and 45 minutes round-trip from the base of the hill up to a lookout point near the summit. As you trek, listen to your guide’s commentary about the native trees and wildlife, and enjoy being a part of this scenic forest location in the foothills of the Patagonian Andes.
When you reach the lookout point — a change in elevation of 984 feet (300 meters) — take a break to admire the panoramic views of Nahuel Huapi Lake, including Tristeza and Blest, two of its branches.
Then walk downhill, returning to your vehicle for the drive back to Bariloche. A snack is included on the trek; whenever your group is ready to refuel, you can take a quick break to enjoy it.