- Catamaran cruise to Victoria Island and Los Arrayanes National Park
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise over Nahuel Huapi Lake with a local guide
- Admire the cinnamon-colored bark of the arrayán trees in Los Arrayanes National Park
- Look for the world’s smallest species of deer on the Quetrihué Peninsula
- Ride a chair lift up Cerro Bella Vista on Victoria Island for panoramic views
- Round-trip transport from your Bariloche hotel included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
First, head to Victoria Island, the largest island on Nahuel Huapi Lake, and disembark at Puerto Anchorena. Enjoy a guided walk along several trails through the lush coniferous forest; your guide will show you a variety of trees – both native and introduced – including sequoias, birches, firs, aromos and pines.
After a full day exploring, you'll be transported back to Bariloche.
In the tour description on your website, the tour was described as a maximum of 10 people, in a catamaran with an English speaking guide. These we the reasons that I booked the tour. The tour was actually on a huge boat with about 80 other people on it. The guide did not speak English at all. Every instruction and examination was only in Spanish. I was extremely disappointed and felt the tour description on the Viator website did not accurately describe this tour. I felt very mislead by the description on the website and did not get what I paid for.