- Puerto Blest sightseeing cruise and Los Cantaros Waterfall hike from Bariloche
- Cruise the pristine waters of scenic Nahauel Huapi Lake
- Spot unique flora and fauna, including Patagonian cypress and coihue trees, in the rainforest climate
- Climb the steps to Los Cantaros Waterfall and see the source of the falls
- Enjoy a relaxing and beautiful day on the lake and land - great for families!
What You Can Expect
Annie M South Africa
It was alovely hike. Take enough food or foreign currency. A fun day if you covered all your Bariloche shoppin gg
Beautiful part of the world to visit. However badly communicated that you were sharing the initial boat trip with those who were going on the tour to Chile. Only two of several guides spoke English properly - knowing Spanish would allay your concerns. Do this trip though as the falls are beautiful.
The trip itself was beautiful. And the hike and climb to the waterfalls exceeded my expectations. The logistics around the trip were confusing, however. It also said all guides would be Emglish-speaking and that was not the case.