- Puerto Blest sightseeing cruise and Los Cantaros Waterfall hike from Bariloche
- Cruise the pristine waters of scenic Nahauel Huapi Lake
- Spot unique flora and fauna, including Patagonian cypress and coihue trees, in the rainforest climate
- Climb the steps to Los Cantaros Waterfall and see the source of the falls
- Enjoy a relaxing and beautiful day on the lake and land - great for families!
What You Can Expect
As you pass Centinela Island, view the gravesite of the respected founder of Nahauel Huapi National Park – Dr Francisco Moreno – an early explorer and naturalist who crossed the treacherous mountains by mule with his wife and four children when they first came to the region in the late 1800s. The boat will salute his memory with a blast of the horn as you pass the modest gravesite situated among the trees.
Continue to enjoy the scenery and history as you arrive in Puerto Blest in time for lunch at a lakeside restaurant (own expense). Afterward, your guide will take you on an easy 650-yard (550-meter) walk up the steps that run alongside Los Cantaros Waterfall until you reach the top. Stroll along the banks of Los Cantaros Lake, which feeds the waterfall, and then enjoy free time to explore the trails of the area.
After your day of exploring the scenery of Lake Nahauel Huapi and Puerto Blest, head back to Bariloche by boat before hoping on a bus with your guide to return you to your hotel.