- Scenic cruise of the Bay of Islands from Paihia
- Swim, snorkel or relax on a remote island
- Helicopter flight over the Bay of Islands
What You Can Expect
Don’t forget to pack a picnic lunch as you will work up an appetite! You’ll have plenty of time to snorkel, swim in the clear waters, sun yourself on the beach or take a walk along one of the many island walking paths.
Later, board the sea shuttle and transfer to the helipad atop a large floating barge. Then take to the skies for breathtaking scenery, which includes bird’s-eye views of the islands and the Hole in the Rock, a famous natural formation only visible by sea or air, before returning to the mainland where your tour will finish.
All seats on board the helicopter provide spectacular views, and your pilot will provide commentary and point out the must-see sights.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear for a beach visit
- Hats, sunscreen, swimwear/towels for swimming
- Picnic lunch and drinks
- Snorkeling equipment is available for hire, or alternatively you can bring your own