- Half-day R. Tucker Thompson tall ship cruise in the Bay of Islands
- Sail the waters on a replica vintage schooner
- Bite into fresh scones, sip cream tea and enjoy a BBQ lunch served on board
- Anchor at a secluded bay for a swim
- Includes round-trip ferry transport from Paihia to Russell, if option selected
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The best time ever..the crew and vessel were amazing..
Fantastic, the scenery, the meal and the staff were brilliant. Just a shame that it was so still on the day so we didn't travel far.
Absolutely fantastic. Beautiful boat, lovely crew and a stunning location. What more could you want?
I would highly recommend this trip for anyone! I booked this trip for a group of my friends and we all enjoyed our day! The crew, food, the hands on experience sailing and the views were so memorable!
Beautiful day. Wonderful trip.
This was a great trip. Crew were very friendly, hospitable and fun. Even though there was no wind on the ride out, we had a great time. I highly recommend this trip to anyone in the area.
Fabulous, brilliant crew.
Excellent day experience not to be missed. Very friendly staff
Excellent way to see and experience a very special place
Crew were fantastic and friendly, BBq lunch was excellent as was the trip itself.