- Bay of Islands sightseeing cruise and Cream Trip
- Learn about the history of the Cream Trip, which delivers mail and supplies to the islands
- See Cape Brett’s Hole in the Rock
- Look for seals, dolphins and other marine life
- Stop on Urupukapuka Island for free time to explore or swim
- Go swimming with dolphins (weather permitting; own expense)
- Purchase snacks and drinks on board the boat
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC03952Photo by: Doug W
- OrcasPhoto by: Donald B
- DolphinsPhoto by: Donald B
- The Hole in the RockPhoto by: Donald B
- GO TO THE HOLE IN THE ROCKPhoto by: Sauly
Australia, 04 2013
- DSC03954Photo by: Doug W
- DSC03953Photo by: Doug W
- DSC03923Photo by: Doug W
- DSC03922Photo by: Doug W
- DSC03919Photo by: Doug W
- DSC03963Photo by: Doug W
- Family of DolphinsPhoto by: Michael V
Australia, 03 2009
What You Can Expect
What a great day out! Saw dolphins as we were coming home after a dull weather day in Paihia turned out to be glorious around the islands. Brilliant and knowledgeable crew.
Will go again if I go back to the bay of islands and recommend you do too.
Fully recommend this trip. When we went out the captain Billy told us that he was going off schedule because he had been told of a pod of killer whales in the area he wanted to find for us. He duly found them and the experience was amazing Billy seemed to be able to play with them and encourage them closer to the boat. Went through hole in wall in quite a swell which showed the captain's skill
A wonderful day spent cruising the islands. Tammy did a great job of captaining our ship and of providing a very knowledgeable commentary. Great time was had!
A lovely day on the water the cruise was very good and the guide was well informed. I would highly recommend this tour.
Excellent trip. Well organised and helpfull staff. Who did their best to make sure everyone enjoyed their day.
it was one of the best tour that we did
Even though it rained part of the trip, we had a Marvel experience, we saw so many dolphins. The Skipper, Tammy, was brilliant as was the rest of the crew. We had a wonderful time and thoroughly recommend the trip.
A great day, enjoyed by kids and adults alike. The captain was superb, steering us through the hole in the rock in a big swell...very exciting! Scenery was beautiful and the sun kept us company all day.
This tour was amazing!
AWESOME TRIP!! Highlight of our trip! Loved every minute