- Round-trip scenic aeroplane flight between Cape Reinga and Paihia via the spectacular coastline of the North Island
- 2.5-hour guided driving tour around the top of New Zealand
- Walk around the Cape Reinga Lighthouse, where the Tasman Sea meets the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy morning tea with freshly baked treats
- See the Te Paki quicksand stream with its giant sand dunes
What You Can Expect
On the ground, hop aboard a minibus for a 2.5-hour guided driving tour through the top of New Zealand that will showcase the beautiful scenery. Wander around the Cape Reinga Lighthouse, where the Tasman Sea meets the Pacific Ocean, and discover the history and myths of this sacred region.
Enjoy fresh oven-baked treats for morning tea, and then have time for a stroll along the beach at Tapotupotu Bay before heading to the Te Paki quicksand stream to sand-surf down the giant dunes.
The return flight to the Bay of Islands takes in more spectacular coastal scenery, including Parengarenga Harbour and Great Exhibition Bay, with pure white silica sand and crystal-clear water that is visible only by air or by sea.