- Visit Cape Reinga on the top of New Zealand's North Island
- Admire its wild and untouched beauty and learn about its rich Maori culture and traditions
- Immerse yourself in the Puketi Kauri Forest as you walk through 1,000 year old Kauri trees and native bush
- Try the sandboarding experience down the massive sand dunes at Te Paki Stream
- Walk on the vast and stunning Ninety Mile Beach
- Enjoy lunch of either fish and chips or a falafel salad)
- Listen to interesting commentary and Maori legends from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour, very informative, fish and chip lunch was terrific. The run up the beach was interesting and fun when they turn in via a river bed. The real fun was the sandboarding, if you have the energy to walk up the sandhill you must give it a go.
Excellent Coach Driver from both a comfort view and gave very interesting commentaries.
Would recommend this trip to all visitors to the Bay of Islands
We all thoroughly enjoyed this trip. It was very well conducted and there was just enough time at each stop.
I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone visiting the Bay of Islands.
Great tour,lovely lunch in nice setting,great drive along the beach and great fun sand boarding.
Our lady driver was lovely.
Davedeeo United Kingdom
A tour packed full of information and sights. Whilst there was a lot to cover all the stops were of sufficient time whilst keeping on the move to ensure we got everything in. The fish and chips for early lunch were excellent. It was quite surprising to find that the 2WD coach was not significantly different from usual even though it was to drive down a stream bed on to the 90 mile beach.
Great day - long but we did everything that was promised. Loved riding on the beach and sliding down the dunes! Our tour guide Tipianui did his very best to show us all a good time, and showed patience in herding the folks on and off the bus at our stops!
Our driver, Robin, was very knowledgable, friendly and helpful. The pick-up was punctual and Robin kept all passengers on schedule so we arrived back in Paihia at the advertised time. The timing between rest breaks / food stops was well paced, I would definitely recommend this tour.
We went on a particularly hot day and better air conditioning on the bus would have been appreciated.
Great tour would do it again well done
Such a great trip. Knowledgeable driver/guide. A lot sucked into one day.
Top trip up to the Cape. The guide was the best. Always helpful. The views were to 'die for'. Really enjoyed the sand boarding.