- 9-hour Normandy Battlefields Tour - American Sites
- Visit Utah Beach and Omaha Beach, where the U.S. forces fought during World War II
- Explore the American Cemetery and Interpretive Center
- Maximum of eight passengers ensures personalized attention from your professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group Normandy Battlefields Tour from Bayeux by minivan
Recent Photos of This Tour
- American CemeteryPhoto by: Marisa L
- Normandy October 2015Photo by: Juan G
- Omaha beachPhoto by: curtis
- Point Du HocPhoto by: Sander T
- Visitors center american ...Photo by: Sander T
- Normandy Beaches tour guide ...Photo by: Valerie Y
- Paratroopers MonumentPhoto by: Elizabeth W
- St Mere EglisePhoto by: Elizabeth W
- American Cemetary in NormandyPhoto by: reneedkyoung
- American Cemetery NormandyPhoto by: Ryan G
- On Omaha Beach..Photo by: Gordo
- Pointe Du Hoc and and ...Photo by: Robert S
- Stain glass window of the 82 ...Photo by: Carol P
- Lunch in GrandCamp Maisy ...Photo by: Robert K
- Utah beachPhoto by: Mike H
- Omaha Beach Seawall Northern, ...Photo by: John C
- Omaha Beach Normandy, Fr.Photo by: John C
- German Artillery emplacement ...Photo by: John C
- IMG_4214Photo by: James C
- IMG_4057Photo by: James C
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour with a very knowledgeable guide.
Very good! Better than I could hope. A very informed guide with personal family stories that added greatly to our experience. Thank You so much
Tour guide was very knowledgeable. I wish she spoke English a little better, but her English was better than my French. She gave us excellent history of the area. The lunch place she took us to was in a quaint fishing village and very nice though small. We had sufficient time at each of the beaches we went to and the American cemetery was an awesome but somber site that every American should see.
Thank you for a very educational experience in Normandy.
Very well organized and informative trip. Thank you!
Nanette B United States of ...
our Normandy battlefields tour was excellent . Our guide picked us up at our hotel and we drove to the beaches. He was very knowledgeable. We visited Utah Beach, Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery. It was a very worthwhile tour and Francois made it more enjoyable.
I can't say enough about this tour! The small group experience is invaluable with this kinda of an emotional day. My group and tour guide made for an extraordinary and memorable experience that every American should experience! Just do it! And be sure to stay in Bayeux the night before as bus/train schedules can be iffy and unreliable....If I'd known this I could've avoided a 100 cab ride from Caen.
Antoin was a great guide. I feel the giuide was very very good.
Great tour. Adrian was the best guide.