- 9-hour Normandy Battlefields Tour - American Sites
- Visit Utah Beach and Omaha Beach, where the U.S. forces fought during World War II
- Explore the American Cemetery and Interpretive Center
- Maximum of eight passengers ensures personalized attention from your professional guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Small-group Normandy Battlefields Tour from Bayeux by minivan
Recent Photos of This Tour
- American CemeteryPhoto by: Marisa L
- Normandy October 2015Photo by: Juan G
- Omaha beachPhoto by: curtis
- Point Du HocPhoto by: Sander T
- Visitors center american ...Photo by: Sander T
- Normandy Beaches tour guide ...Photo by: Valerie Y
- Paratroopers MonumentPhoto by: Elizabeth W
- St Mere EglisePhoto by: Elizabeth W
- American Cemetary in NormandyPhoto by: reneedkyoung
- American Cemetery NormandyPhoto by: Ryan G
- On Omaha Beach..Photo by: Gordo
- Pointe Du Hoc and and ...Photo by: Robert S
- Stain glass window of the 82 ...Photo by: Carol P
- Lunch in GrandCamp Maisy ...Photo by: Robert K
- Utah beachPhoto by: Mike H
- Omaha Beach Seawall Northern, ...Photo by: John C
- Omaha Beach Normandy, Fr.Photo by: John C
- German Artillery emplacement ...Photo by: John C
- IMG_4214Photo by: James C
- IMG_4057Photo by: James C
What You Can Expect
Tour group was small 8 participants with hotel pickup. Tour was extensive, visiting German Cemetary, Utah Beach, Omaha Beach, and American Cemetery, in addition to other minor stops. Tour guide was great, very knowledgeable, well educated, well spoken, professional, attentive, and polite. Would definitely recommend.
Very knowledgeable guide, visited the most important sites. Great trip, well worth the cost!!
An outstanding day spent with a very knowledgeable guide! Thank you so much Adrian, you made it so memorable!
It was a wonderful tour, start to finish! Rose was perfect. She picked us up on time at our hotel. She knows well the history of the Notmandy events. She has a pleasant personality, she was very accommodating and I highly recommend her and her company. She made our day!
There are many tour companies in the Normandy area and you will be wise to choose this one! There were only six of us in a very clean van. It all worked well!
The best tour I've ever taken through Viator. Romain was the best guide, could answer any questions, and the entire day was just amazing!
Everything on this tour was excellent.. Our guide Sophie was spot on.
An amazing day with our very good guide. I would highly recommend this tour!
Excellent tour with a very knowledgeable guide.
Very good! Better than I could hope. A very informed guide with personal family stories that added greatly to our experience. Thank You so much