- Tour of Normandy’s Canadian World War II sites from Bayeux
- Gain unique insight on Canada’s role in the war from your expert guide
- Explore the Juno Beach Centre, Normandy’s only museum dedicated to Canadian WWII history
- See German bunkers and Canadian artillery equipment on Juno Beach
- Visit the Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, where thousands of Canadian soldiers are buried
- Learn about the dark history of Ardenne Abbey
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Absolutely great tour...guide Mag was fluent in English, full of details about WW2 invasion, had grown up in the region and was full of general knowledge. Our tour was for up to 8 people in the van, turned out to be only our group of 4.....so just perfect for us !!!! We toured on 9th of June, lots of flags still visible ,,,but no crowds, great tour !! Perfect weather too......very good value for this tour.
Our tour guide, Sunny, was fantastic. Due to D-Day ceremonies and preparations, we couldn't go to all of the regularly-scheduled tour stops, but Sunny customized a new itinerary for us and made sure we got the full experience. We loved hearing her stories of growing up in the Normandy area, and of the D-Day celebrations over the years. The small group size was perfect, and the vehicle was clean and comfy.