- Tour of Normandy’s Canadian World War II sites from Bayeux
- Gain unique insight on Canada’s role in the war from your expert guide
- Explore the Juno Beach Centre, Normandy’s only museum dedicated to Canadian WWII history
- See German bunkers and Canadian artillery equipment on Juno Beach
- Visit the Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, where thousands of Canadian soldiers are buried
- Learn about the dark history of Ardenne Abbey
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
- MemorialPhoto by: Kaylyn M
- Abbaye dArdennePhoto by: Kaylyn M
- StatuePhoto by: Kaylyn M
- French Resistance Cross of ...Photo by: Kaylyn M
- Memorial at Juno BeachPhoto by: Kaylyn M
- David F WalkerPhoto by: teresa c
- Canadian cemeteryPhoto by: Roberta F
- Memorial outside the Museum ...Photo by: Allen H
- Canadian CemeteryPhoto by: Allen H
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour, highly recommend. Adrian was very knowledgeable and engaging.
The Guide was very knowledgeable and the tour exceeded our expectations.
Our tour guide was very informative. Small group tour gave us plenty of time at all the sites
We really enjoyed our tour, and our guide Anton was as engaging and knowledgable as we could possibly desire. It was a treat from start to finish, and we wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone who wants to learn more about World War II and the battle of Normandy. Please keep up the good work..
Enjoyed the tour. Appreciated the on time performance. Roman excellent and very patient guide.
Would recommend this tour.
There are so many great things to say about this tour...
The tour was recommended to us by a friend who had previously taken it. My family 7 adults was visiting France to see the landing beaches, in particular the areas where my grandfather had been. None of us are usually interested in guided tours, but this one was so highly recommended, that we thought it would be a nice overview and way to start our time in the area.
At the end of the day, the tour was all we could speak about.
We were blown away by the tour, the sites, the things we learnt and the stories we heard, and almost most of all by our guide Katell. She was absolutely incredible and made the day. Her stories added a very personal element to the day, and had us all at times in laughter and others in tears.
We would all highly recommend this tour - do not miss it.
Our guide was great. Merci Matthieu. Being a local who grew up in the area, he was truly an expert. Would like tour to be a little longer and afford chances for more photos along the way as well as a coffee break!
Francois is an excellent guide and went out of his way to ensure that we all got the most out of our tour. He is a passionate historian and enlivened our experience.
Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. She made the trip most useful.
We took the train from Paris for the day and found this whole trip worthwhile. Sunny our leader was very knowledgeable about the history of the Canadian forces at d-day and helped us feel a real sense of pride of our Canadian soldiers on the day. It was really special spending the day with other Canadians who felt the same way. Would highly recommend this to anybody considering this tour.