- Tour of Normandy’s Canadian World War II sites from Bayeux
- Gain unique insight on Canada’s role in the war from your expert guide
- Explore the Juno Beach Centre, Normandy’s only museum dedicated to Canadian WWII history
- See German bunkers and Canadian artillery equipment on Juno Beach
- Visit the Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, where thousands of Canadian soldiers are buried
- Learn about the dark history of Ardenne Abbey
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I really enjoyed this very informative and emotional tour. Our guide, Jean-Francois was very knowledgeable and obviously had a passion for the history of Normandy. He had pictures and maps to help us understand what happened during that terrible time in history. The Juno Beach Centre was informative and is currently showing an emotional film called "They Walk With You". We visited the Beny-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery and the Abbey d'Ardenne, both were very emotional, but a great tribute to the sacrifices made by our soldiers. My only regret is that we did not book a full day tour. We took the direct train from Paris and our guide met us at the Bayeux train station. It is a very small station so very easy to meet up. I would definitely recommend this tour.
Our guide was knowledgable, friendly and courteous. He made the tour very interesting. We love it and would highly recommend our guide unfortunately I can't remember his name.