- Tour of Normandy’s Canadian World War II sites from Bayeux
- Gain unique insight on Canada’s role in the war from your expert guide
- Explore the Juno Beach Centre, Normandy’s only museum dedicated to Canadian WWII history
- See German bunkers and Canadian artillery equipment on Juno Beach
- Visit the Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, where thousands of Canadian soldiers are buried
- Learn about the dark history of Ardenne Abbey
- Small-group tour limited to eight ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour was everything we hoped for and then some. My hi-lite was Canada house and standing on the very landing site of our hero's .
Although we would have preferred a full-day tour (which is only available on Tuesdays), our guide Magali made this a truly memorable afternoon. She took us to Juneau Beach, showed us the bunkers and explained how that infamous day unfolded. We also saw Canada House before making our way to the cemetery, which was a very sobering experience, to say the least. It was also nice to spend time at the museum and see some of the artifacts and multi-media presentation. A great tour indeed!!