- 5-hour tour of Normandy Battlefields from Bayeux
- Visit the Merville Gun Battery and Museum
- See Sword Beach, where the D-Day landings began
- Explore the Hillman Bunker complex outside Colleville-sur-Orme
- Visit the Commonwealth Military Cemeteries
- Small-group tour by minivan
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour, for a half day a lot was packed in, our guide was very informative.
Great tour, very moving.
Sly our guide and was very knowledgeable and made the day.
Especially loved the story of Pegasus bridge with Paras and Marines
Thanks for making our trip so memorable Sly
Very Good. Our guide was full of insights and kept it interesting
Excellent! Our tour guide for the British sector was Sylvain "Sly" Kast. He was extremely knowledgeable, pleasant, and patient-fielding many questions from the tourists. I have advised friends anticipating a trip to Normandy to contact me in advance so that I can guide them to Sly! Please share this with Sly Thank you, Dick Robins
Louise H United Kingdom
Margaret D United Kingdom
LAUREL M Australia
Gary H United Kingdom
WICKHAM D United Kingdom
Very knowledgeable guide. We were a little disappointed that we did not go to the Sword museum as this was the main reason for booking. However we enjoyed many aspects of the tour and we were pleased that after asking we actually went to the Sword beach and paid our respects to family.