- Afternoon tour to Normandy’s battlefield beaches from Bayeux
- Hear about the events of World War II and the D-Day landings from your guide
- Walk the lunar landscape of Pointe du Hoc
- Visit Omaha Beach, the bloodiest of Normandy’s WWII beaches
- See the graves of thousands of US soldiers at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Tour the cemetery’s visitor center to learn about the bravery, sacrifice and achievements of the Allied forces
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_2128Photo by: Milano-michelle
- French and Amerian flagsPhoto by: Thomas D
USA, 07 2010
- Heroes at restPhoto by: Thomas D
USA, 07 2010
- Normandy beaches tourPhoto by: Anil C
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Rem
- Family photo with Utah Beach ...Photo by: Troy Z
- Omaha Beach.Photo by: bobanddenise200
- The cliffs at Point Du Hoc ...Photo by: bobanddenise200
- At point Du Hoc. A German Gun ...Photo by: bobanddenise200
- A section of the cemeteryPhoto by: Carol Y
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Caine L
- American CemetaryPhoto by: Caine L
- Returning to Omaha BeachPhoto by: Craig S
- A veteran returns to BayeuxPhoto by: Terry W
- American CemeteryPhoto by: Rachel T
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Rachel T
- Pont du HocPhoto by: Rachel T
- Mulberry Harbor - ArromanchesPhoto by: Eric D
- German CemeteryPhoto by: Lisa N
- American Cemetery above Omaha ...Photo by: Tim S
What You Can Expect
Matthew, our guide, was amazing. From family anecdotes to all the details! Was a much better experience than I had anticipated and came away with not only respect for the people of Normandy for how they honor our soldiers but also a renewed interest to learn from history!
Fantastic! Our tour guide was amazing and the half day tour was simply outstanding.
A very informative tour and guide. Highly recommended. the only downside was the dreadful rain the entire tour!
This tour was amazing!
Very nice and enjoyable tour . Kate was very knowledgeable and charming. A little late on the pick up, but other than that, a great afternoon.
The tour was fabulous. My family wife, two children, mother and father in law and my mother all enjoyed a week in France. During our stay in France, we had the opportunity to book a half day tour with your company. The tour was more than what we expected. The tour guide I apologize for not remembering her name was extremely knowledgeable. She was able to answer all of our questions and provide us with an in depth history lesson from each place we visited. I highly recommend your company for future travelers touring through Normandy. Thank you for making our first trip to Normandy a memorable one.
Wonderful tour. Tour guide was excellent!
Francois was exemplary! He is the best guide we've ever had. So knowledgeable and passionate. We enjoyed the small group, never felt rushed and learned so much. Wonderful experience!!
The Normandy half-day tour was one of our favorite experiences. The tour was so informative, interesting, and powerful. Mag was our guide and her personal stories and wealth of knowledge made the trip extremely special. I'd highly recommend this tour to friends and family.
Our guide Sunny was outstanding. Well done.