- Afternoon tour to Normandy’s battlefield beaches from Bayeux
- Hear about the events of World War II and the D-Day landings from your guide
- Walk the lunar landscape of Pointe du Hoc
- Visit Omaha Beach, the bloodiest of Normandy’s WWII beaches
- See the graves of thousands of US soldiers at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial
- Tour the cemetery’s visitor center to learn about the bravery, sacrifice and achievements of the Allied forces
Recent Photos of This Tour
- IMG_2128Photo by: Milano-michelle
- French and Amerian flagsPhoto by: Thomas D
USA, 07 2010
- Heroes at restPhoto by: Thomas D
USA, 07 2010
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Rem
- Family photo with Utah Beach ...Photo by: Troy Z
- Omaha Beach.Photo by: bobanddenise200
- The cliffs at Point Du Hoc ...Photo by: bobanddenise200
- At point Du Hoc. A German Gun ...Photo by: bobanddenise200
- A section of the cemeteryPhoto by: Carol Y
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Caine L
- American CemetaryPhoto by: Caine L
- Returning to Omaha BeachPhoto by: Craig S
- A veteran returns to BayeuxPhoto by: Terry W
- American CemeteryPhoto by: Rachel T
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Rachel T
- Pont du HocPhoto by: Rachel T
- Mulberry Harbor - ArromanchesPhoto by: Eric D
- German CemeteryPhoto by: Lisa N
- American Cemetery above Omaha ...Photo by: Tim S
- Omaha BeachPhoto by: Tim S
What You Can Expect
The tour was fabulous. My family wife, two children, mother and father in law and my mother all enjoyed a week in France. During our stay in France, we had the opportunity to book a half day tour with your company. The tour was more than what we expected. The tour guide I apologize for not remembering her name was extremely knowledgeable. She was able to answer all of our questions and provide us with an in depth history lesson from each place we visited. I highly recommend your company for future travelers touring through Normandy. Thank you for making our first trip to Normandy a memorable one.
Wonderful tour. Tour guide was excellent!
Francois was exemplary! He is the best guide we've ever had. So knowledgeable and passionate. We enjoyed the small group, never felt rushed and learned so much. Wonderful experience!!
The Normandy half-day tour was one of our favorite experiences. The tour was so informative, interesting, and powerful. Mag was our guide and her personal stories and wealth of knowledge made the trip extremely special. I'd highly recommend this tour to friends and family.
Our guide Sunny was outstanding. Well done.
Tour guide was very informative and friendly.
the Normandy Beaches tour was very good
Our tour guide was Sunny. She was very prompt, pleasant and so fun. She gave us so much information about the D-Day battle and more. We would recommend this tour.
Our tour guide Francais was passionate with the subject matter and spoke pretty good English. He worked very hard to make sure we understood, kind when asked to repeat. He answered all our questions to the best of his knowledge, which was immense. The half day tour worked very well for my tight timeline. We experienced the crater landscape between Utah and Omaha. Then traveled to Omaha Beach and finally the American Cemetery. Having only seven people made the event more personal and intimate. Francais let us stay a bit longer than expected to watch the lowering of the flags and performance of Taps, He felt since we were all American's it would be a memorable experience we would be glad to witness. It was. We all made it back to our drop off sites in plenty of time. For me it was the train station back to Paris. I highly recommend Viator if you want to see Normandy and have a short timeline. Take the half day tour, you won't regret it. Wear good walking shoes. As a 65 year old single woman traveler who is a bit overweight this worked well.
great tour guide very knowledgable would do it again