- Small group tour focusing on Beijing's art and architecture
- See Beijing's changing history reflected in its iconic landmark buildings
- Learn about the 300-year old history of the city's Lama Temple
- Explore the galleries of Beijing's 798 Art Zone
- View the works of up-and-coming Chinese artists at the Ullens Center of Contemporary Art
- Visit Beijing's famous Olympic Games landmarks, the Birds Nest and Water Cube
- Maximum of 12 participants ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, experience the 798 Art Zone, a former factory precinct that is now home to some of China’s most prestigious and up-and-coming artists and designers. Here you will find the Ullens Center for Contemporary Art, a non-profit gallery that presents exhibitions of both established and emerging Chinese artists.Take some time to wander through the different installations and galleries.
Great guide, fascinating tour. Had just arrived in the country, slightly jet lagged, but thoroughly enjoyed it. Got to see an amazing lesser known side of Beijing.
Really enjoyed the tour. Li Yan was a fantastic guide. She was interested in everything and so helpful. Area 798 was a real surprise and amazing experience for an art and architecture lover.