- Private full-day tour of Beijing with a professional English-speaking guide
- Visit the Temple of Heaven, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Shop at Hongqiao Market and watch a spectacular evening Legend of Kung Fu show
- Feast on a scrumptious spread of Peking roast duck
- Enjoy an authentic Beijing experience with a fully customizable itinerary based solely on your personal interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was excellent. Her knowledge, english, and recommendations made the day much more enjoyable.
This was a good tour. Enjoyed the Peking duck!! The duck was excellent!! Temple of Heaven was impressive. The Kung Fu show as more of a story of one child and not that much fighting but still interesting. Overall -- a great experience.
My private tour exceeded my expectations. Cris was an excellent guide. She was very knowledgable and great company. I would definitely book another trip in the future.
My tour guide Robert was able to answer my questions well and was very knowledgable about the attractions we visited. The tour was excellent after arriving in Beijing on my first day. I recommend this tour.
The tour guides were fantastic, however I will not book with via tour ever again. Once they have your money which they are more than happy to take, your then pretty much on your own. The tour is great but you can book tours anywhere really.
The tour was more then what we expected. The show was amazing and our tour guide Jackie was fantastic and lots of fun. Would highly recommend it.
We would recommend this tour and our tour guide, Jackie. We especially enjoyed the Kung Fu show and the Pearl Market. Jackie was very professional and spoke excellent English. He did a great job helping us bargain with the vendors at the Pearl Market.