- Visit Capital Museum, China's leading history and cultural institution
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local Chinese restaurant
- Ride down the alleys of Beijing in a rickshaw
- Explore Prince Gong's Mansion, the exquisite residence of the imperial family during the Qing Dynasty
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local Chinese restaurant nearby. Then enjoy an exciting ride down the alleys of Beijing in a rickshaw and get a taste of ancient life in the capital. Arrive at Prince Gong’s Mansion, renowned for being one of the most extravagant residential compounds in Beijing. Inside the mansion, you will see several traditional courtyards and an impressive Beijing opera house. Take a respite from the busy city life and amble around the 301,389-square-foot (28,000-square-meter) garden decorated with pavilions, ponds and plants.