- Visit the less crowded Mutianyu section of the Great Wall of China
- Climb the Ming Dynasty watchtowers for amazing views of the Great Wall and surrounding countryside
- Traditional Chinese lunch in a local village
- Optional Toboggan ride or cable car ride down the mountain
- Maximum of 12 passengers ensures personalized attention
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Great Wall of ChinaPhoto by: sarah_
- At the Great Wall of China!!Photo by: Meghan Michelle
United States of America, 04 2015
- Pano of Great Wall tourPhoto by: Paula H
- The Great WallPhoto by: Mark O
- DSCN1172Photo by: Lisa B
Indonesia, 07 2012
- DSCN1086Photo by: Lisa B
Indonesia, 07 2012
- IMG_5954.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- IMG_5984.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Great Wall.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- Great Wall (2).JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
The early start was hard...however SO Worth it! A 2 hour bus ride, we got to The Great Wall before all the crowds and the heat kicked in. We definately had enough time to see everything.Sofia our guide was great! She also helped with advise on other sights to visit. Wear comfy shoes and sunscreen!
It was great fun, great execise and amazing local food. Even if you only have one day in Beijing, rather skip other things than seeing this monument, man-made and with a long history.
Thank you to guide Vivienne, she did her best, shot fotos of all groupmembers and provided us with a lot of information.
Was a wonderful experience! The tour lets you go at your own pace as difficult a hike as you want! A Must!
Excellent tour. Great guide with lots of historical detail on the Wall. We arrived early and were able to take great photos of the wall without too many people around. You MUST take the toboggan down!
Excellent tour. Our guide Vivian was very knowledgeable and engaging. The transportation to the wall was good, the wall itself is a must do if you visit China, and the lunch was one of the best meals we had on our trip. Leaving the city early to beat the crowds is very smart. Very good value on this tour.
This tour departs early, which was great so that their were no crowds and at times we were virtually alone between guard houses or with just one or two other people walking along the wall. Love that the group was small 4 people total, though one person did not show, so really only three people total.
Clena Stein Switzerland
Great trip - great guide!
Tour guide was great
A great day! The Great Wall is compulsory when in Beijing. The lunch was good. We loved our local guide Kevin who spoke perfect English. He even took us to a silk-market after the tour, which meant that he had to work 2 hours more than required. He booked a restaurant for us in the evening and called in to ensure that we were doing fine. Fantastic service!
The tour was fantastic. We got the the wall early, before other tours got there resulting in us having a nearly empty wall experience for the first portion of the tour. We had flexibility to take time to do what we wanted on the wall and it didn't feel at all rushed.