- Full-day tour of ancient Beijing
- See preserved ruins of the former city wall and learn about Beijing’s history from your knowledgeable guide
- Visit 15th-century Temple of Agriculture and Xishiku Church, one of the most ornate churches in Beijing
- Wander through Qianmen Commercial Center, a 500-year-old street where vendors sell handcrafts and souvenirs
- Enjoy a Mongolian hot pot lunch, a favorite in Beijing
- Ride a rickshaw down a hutong (backstreet or alley) and play a fun treasure hunt game with your group
Next, visit 15th-century Temple of Agriculture, where you’ll discover the artistic beauty of ancient temple architecture while walking through Jufu Hall and Qing Cheng Palace.
Proceed to Xishiku Church, one of the largest and most ornate Catholic churches in Beijing featuring both Western and Chinese architecture. Then, enjoy free time to wander through Qianmen Commercial Center, a 500-year-old commercial street, and browse the various vendors selling time-honored brands and goods like tea, watches and shoes.
At midday, indulge in a Mongolian hot pot lunch, a favorite in Beijing, at a local restaurant.
Following lunch, you’ll ride a traditional rickshaw down a hutong. Discover the simple lifestyle of Beijing residents as you navigate a narrow street or alley to Bell Tower and Drum Tower; with the help of your English-speaking guide, interact with the locals you pass.
On Skewed Tobacco Pouch Street, one of the oldest hutongs in Beijing located in the Xicheng District, your guide will organize a fun game for you and your group to play. During the scavenger hunt, explore around to find intricacies and little-known facts about this fascinating area. At the end of the hunt, you'll receive a surprise gift to remember your experience.
After your full-day tour, you’ll be taken back to your hotel around 6pm.