Book by October 31, 2014 and save 30% off our previously offered price!
- 5-hour cultural tour of Old Beijing with a private guide
- Explore the city's hutongs (narrow, ancient streets) while riding a rickshaw
- Climb the Drum Tower and enjoy incredible aerial views of the city
- Visit a local family's home and learn how to make dumplings and enjoy these local delicacies for lunch
- Our private tour provides an authentic Beijing experience with a fully customizable itinerary based solely on your personal interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My tour Guide Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable, he was also very friendly. Great tour, I especially enjoyed doing caligraphy with the local family and their little girl is beautiful. Thanl you to the family for hosting me.