- 5-hour cultural tour of Old Beijing with a private guide
- Explore the city's hutongs (narrow, ancient streets) while riding a rickshaw
- Climb the Drum Tower and enjoy incredible aerial views of the city
- Visit a local family's home and learn how to make dumplings and enjoy these local delicacies for lunch
- Our private tour provides an authentic Beijing experience with a fully customizable itinerary based solely on your personal interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We're so glad that we chose to do this tour. It was a wonderful insight into life in Beijing. Our tour guide, Eva, was so friendly and helpful and the family that we visited were very gracious hosts. Not to mention, the food they served for lunch was delicious.
My tour Guide Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable, he was also very friendly. Great tour, I especially enjoyed doing caligraphy with the local family and their little girl is beautiful. Thanl you to the family for hosting me.
Ed K Canada
I would recommend this tour for an honest view of life in the Hutongs of Beijing. The tour is well planned, and takes place at a relaxed pace. The range of activities within the tour allows for a sampling of many aspects of Chinese culture. Links with local people are good, allowing for local interactions.
I really enjoyed this although I did think it was quite expensive. The visit up the drum tower was worth the climb.
The Chinese writing was good fun but the dumpling making was a bit disappointing, it was very rushed. On the plus side the lunch was excellent.