- 5-hour cultural tour of Old Beijing with a private guide
- Explore the city's hutongs (narrow, ancient streets) while riding a rickshaw
- Climb the Drum Tower and enjoy incredible aerial views of the city
- Visit a local family's home and learn how to make dumplings and enjoy these local delicacies for lunch
- Our private tour provides an authentic Beijing experience with a fully customizable itinerary based solely on your personal interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My tour Guide Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable, he was also very friendly. Great tour, I especially enjoyed doing caligraphy with the local family and their little girl is beautiful. Thanl you to the family for hosting me.
Took my little boy and we had a great time:) Amy our guide was just wonderful!
I would recommend this tour for an honest view of life in the Hutongs of Beijing. The tour is well planned, and takes place at a relaxed pace. The range of activities within the tour allows for a sampling of many aspects of Chinese culture. Links with local people are good, allowing for local interactions.
It was a very good tour. Howard was so nice with us and with the chidren. The family where we were received for the lunch, dumpling was so friendly.
Picked up on time
Itinerary well arranged
Informative guide in the beginning
A quilt on rickshaw protected from winter wind
Asked 15 RMB for rickshaw tip
Tea ceremony = sales product presentation
Persuaded hard to buy tea
Guide busy w/ his gadget, guessing for myself