- 5-hour cultural tour of Old Beijing with a private guide
- Explore the city's hutongs (narrow, ancient streets) while riding a rickshaw
- Climb the Drum Tower and enjoy incredible aerial views of the city
- Visit a local family's home and learn how to make dumplings and enjoy these local delicacies for lunch
- Our private tour provides an authentic Beijing experience with a fully customizable itinerary based solely on your personal interests
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
My tour Guide Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable, he was also very friendly. Great tour, I especially enjoyed doing caligraphy with the local family and their little girl is beautiful. Thanl you to the family for hosting me.
Took my little boy and we had a great time:) Amy our guide was just wonderful!
I would recommend this tour for an honest view of life in the Hutongs of Beijing. The tour is well planned, and takes place at a relaxed pace. The range of activities within the tour allows for a sampling of many aspects of Chinese culture. Links with local people are good, allowing for local interactions.
United States of America
Enjoy the tour very much and was a highlight of my stay in Beijing. Tour guide was fantastic! Meet me on time at my hotel, spoke very good English, professional and informative on the area. Tour guide had patience while we climbed the Drum Tower stairs and for this tourist taking lots of photos. Loved the visit to a home with doing Chinese crafts and enjoying lunch. Would highly recommend this tour in Beijing!
It was a very good tour. Howard was so nice with us and with the chidren. The family where we were received for the lunch, dumpling was so friendly.