- Private day trip from Beijing to Chuandixia Village
- See the well-preserved courtyard homes from the Ming and Qing dynasties
- Admire the scenic mountain scenery and lush vegetation
- Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by local villagers
- Private guide ensures personalized and unique experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
This was an excellent trip and our guide, Kay, was wonderful. She explained amlot of details about the village of Chuandixia and the history of this village. Our home hosted lunch was unbelievable and the hostess was so nice and gracious. I would recommend this trip.
The small ancient town are so unique for visits. The guide and driver are so great, informative and friendly. Local food very delicious. Overall, love it.
We didn't enjoy the trip as much as we thought as the village wasn't as "untouched" as we had thought. The guide and driver were very accomodating and flexible.