- Private day trip from Beijing to Chuandixia Village
- See the well-preserved courtyard homes from the Ming and Qing dynasties
- Admire the scenic mountain scenery and lush vegetation
- Enjoy a delicious lunch prepared by local villagers
- Private guide ensures personalized and unique experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can also visit the local temples and read the Maoist slogans inscribed on the walls of the houses. See the revolutionary red writings, such as “Long Live Mao Zedong” and “Proletariats of the World Unite”. Learn about the local way of life from friendly villagers, who will prepare for you a delicious homemade lunch.
Reviewed by Chiu F, December 2012
The small ancient town are so unique for visits. The guide and driver are so great, informative and friendly. Local food very delicious. Overall, love it.
Reviewed by Daryl S, February 2012
We didn't enjoy the trip as much as we thought as the village wasn't as "untouched" as we had thought. The guide and driver were very accomodating and flexible.