Exclusive offer! Book before April 30, 2014, and travel between May 1 and December 31, 2014, and save up to 50% off the recommended retail rate! BOOK NOW!
- Private day trip from Beijing to the Great Wall of China and the Longqingxia Ravine
- Climb one of the most well-preserved sections of the Great Wall at Badaling
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Great Wall from the watch towers
- Visit Longqingxia Ravine, and see the spectacular gorges and pristine lake
- Shop at Longdi Jade Factory
- English-speaking private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a Chinese lunch before continuing your day trip to the Longqingxia Ravine (also called the Dragon’s Rejoice Ravine), a beautiful ravine on the Gucheng River. An iconic landscape of the Longqingxia Ravine is the Jiguanshan (Rooster Crown Mountain). The mountain is a solitary peak surrounded by water on all three sides and resembles a rooster lying down. Rent a boat to get up close to the ravine covered by lush vegetation.
Finish your day at the famous Longdi Jade Factory, where you can see Chinese artisans carve beautiful jade handicrafts and purchase souvenirs to take home.