- Full-day private tour of the Ming Tombs and Great Wall at Mutianyu
- View the Chang Ling Tomb, Emperor Yongle's tomb from the Ming Dynasty
- Visit the Great Wall at Mutianyu and admire stunning views from the top
- Complimentary Chinese lunch
- Tour the Longdi Jade Factory
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch and visit the famous Longdi Jade Factory to see how jade is carved. Then, head to the Great Wall at Mutianyu. This towering granite wall, extending 7,381 feet (2,250 meters), was built during the Ming Dynasty (1368 to 1644) as a military alternative to the Great Wall of China at Badaling. The Mutianyu section of the Great Wall is characterized by grand military towers along the wall and is lined with green trees and flowers. Take a cable car ride to the top to get fantastic views of the Great Wall stretching into the distance.
On the way back to Beijing, stop at a local shop to view Ming Dynasty cloisonné artwork, ranging from colorful enamel bowls to intricately designed vases.