- Experience Beijing like a local on this night food tour
- Explore ancient alleys, visit markets and street food vendors, and learn about Chinese cuisine
- Sample authentic local favorites such as Chinese omelets and noodles
- All tastings and necessary transport included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensure a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Along the way you’ll meet local culinary artisans, like noodle and pancake makers. Join the locals for their daily food shopping while practicing some Chinese taught by your local guide. Learn about different vegetables and spices, and maybe even pick up a trick or two about authentic Chinese cooking.
We’ll end our Beijing food tour in a convenient spot - Houhai Lake– perfect for exploring the Houhai bars, cafés and restaurants for a drink or more food if your stomach has the space. After the tour your local guide will be happy to provide recommendations for a great night out.
see my review on trip advisor
What a great tour,Lilly,our guide was knowledgeable with good English. We got a taste of how it was in the Hutong area of Beijing, on this tour you will experience local transport, local life and cuisine we loved it all and would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Beijing. Thank You Lilly for a great tour. Kind Regards Linda Allan and Sam QLD Australia