- Full-day Mutianyu Great Wall tour with local delicacies and sparkling wine
- Walk off-the-beaten track and picnic on the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall on this Viator Exclusive
- Enjoy delicious sparkling wines, microbrews or regional ‘Great Wall’ wine on a tour that cannot be booked anywhere else!
- See stunning scenery and learn fascinating history with your professional guide
- If you’d like, be dropped off in the Art District 798 (Dashanzi Art District) to explore art museums, galleries and boutique shops
- Round-trip hotel transport from Beijing included
- Small-group tour limited to 20 ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Tasty local appetizers accompanied by chilled sparkling wine
Black Pepper Beef
Stir-Fried Bean Curd with Minced Pork and Chili Sauce
Winter Melon Spare Rib Soup
Fried Seasonal Vegetables
This was amazing in Winter with Snow on the wall and very few people around. Tom was a wonderful host and he carried our snacks and drinks all the way to a high turret. Tom was very patient and caring and will be planning another trip again with my sister and hope we get Tom again. A great experience and well worth doing.
Without a doubt the highlight of our trip to Beijing. John, our tour guide, could not have been better. He was extremely generous with his time, and his knowledge of Beijing and the Great Wall was outstanding. At no time were we rushed and the picnic on the Great Wall was envied by all other tourists. We finished at a resaurant which was also of high quality and lots, lots of food. Our driver Mr Shing is a gentleman and could not have been more helpful or friendly. If you do nothing else, do this tour. Ask for John and Mr Shing. Simply excellent.