- Full-day Mutianyu Great Wall tour with local delicacies and sparkling wine
- Walk off-the-beaten track and picnic on the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall on this Viator Exclusive
- See stunning scenery and learn fascinating history with your professional guide
- If you’d like, be dropped off in the Art District 798 (Dashanzi Art District) to explore art museums, galleries and boutique shops
- Round-trip hotel transport from Beijing included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Tasty local appetizers accompanied by chilled sparkling wine
Black Pepper Beef
Stir-Fried Bean Curd with Minced Pork and Chili Sauce
Winter Melon Spare Rib Soup
Fried Seasonal Vegetables
My family of five took this tour to the Great Wall at Mutianyu. The service was fantastic. I corresponded with the company prior to our trip (through Viator) in order to advise them that my family included three parents in their 70's with mobility issues. The company also confirmed our tour in advance and provided a contact name and phone number just in case. They showed up promptly at our hotel on time with a clean van, a nice driver, and an energetic tour guide (Jimmy). The guide took good care of us and was especially attentive to our parents. The day we went it was 110-degrees on the wall, but Jimmy took good care of us. The guide provided us with a picnic (snacks) and champagne in the shade...other visitors passing by were jealous! We saw so many wonderful things in China, but our tour to Mutianyu was the highlight.
This was amazing in Winter with Snow on the wall and very few people around. Tom was a wonderful host and he carried our snacks and drinks all the way to a high turret. Tom was very patient and caring and will be planning another trip again with my sister and hope we get Tom again. A great experience and well worth doing.