- Half-day trip to Beiteddine and Deir El Qamar from Beirut
- Visit Deir El Qamar, which was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Explore two fascinating cities and marvel at several well-preserved historical buildings, such as Beiteddine Palace
- Savor traditional Lebanese cuisine at a local restaurant (included)
- Enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from your expert local guide
- Transport by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
Enjoy a relaxing lunch of traditional meze (Middle Eastern small dishes) and tapas at a nearby Lebanese restaurant (included). Then, head to Deir El Qamar (Deit El Kamar), one of Lebanon’s prettiest villages with an interesting history that demonstrates the country’s tolerant religious roots. Deir El Qamar is famous for its palaces that display the ancient Lebanese architectural style as well as several souks (markets), mosques and palaces.
During your walking tour of Deir El Qamar, your knowledgeable guide will provide insight on the historical significance of the remains you visit, such as the Palace of Fakhreddine, the Mosque of Emir Fakhr Eddine and Castle of Emir Melhem Shehab. On the way, pass by Moussa Castle, featuring a life-size recreation of the Last Supper. Stop for a photo opportunity at this major Lebanon attraction before returning to Beirut in the relaxing comfort of your luxury coach.