- Day trip from Beirut to Besharreh, Kozhaya and the Cedars of Lebanon
- Explore Lebanon’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Holy Valley
- Discover the Monastery of St Anthony in Kozhaya and the beautiful Cedars of Lebanon
- Visit the birthplace of the famous Lebanese poet Khalil Gibran
- Savor traditional Lebanese cuisine at a quality local restaurant (included)
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
What You Can Expect
I enjoyed going to all these places but our guide wasn't the brst
Great tour to see the remaining cedars of old! I loved walking around on the snow covered mountains and being in the forest where you could not only see, but smell the cedars as well. A well worth trip up the mountain. The tour guide knew his way around the park and was able to point out the oldest trees remaining in the forest.
It is more a cedar park than a forest, still we enjoyed the fresh air, bird song and of course the beautiful trees.
The drive through the Holy Valley made for a very goo trip.
I would have liked to walk through a village, as the description of the tour promised.
Otherwise professional guide and excellent food for lunch, even if there was no view from the place - you sort of expect that in the Kadisha Valley.
good trip, car had a good ac, again no good driver for tourism.....susan the guide soso....
I loved the places we visited. Unfortunately our guide was more interested in texting than the tour itself.
The cedars however are amazing. Its a short yet nice walk through the forest. The Cedars and the Qadisha valley are quite far from the city. So it turned out to be quite long and tiring. However, the view of the Valley is awe inspiring. Additionally we were a large group so it wasn't as personalized. There were a lot of kids and the guide's attention was centered around them. Suggest having smaller groups or atleast more like-minded people grouped together.