- Belfast hop-on hop-off shore excursion
- Create your personalized sightseeing itinerary and explore Belfast at leisure
- See attractions like St Anne’s Cathedral, Shankill Road and the Belfast Peace Wall
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the 15 stops around Northern Ireland’s capital
- Enjoy entertaining audio commentary in 11 different languages on board the bus
What You Can Expect
When your cruise ship docks, hop aboard a comfortable, open-top, double-decker bus to visit top city attractions, like the Titanic Dock and Pumphouse, the Parliament buildings at Stormont, and the Shankill wall murals. Hop off at Great Victoria Street to see Belfast City Hall, and perhaps take a stroll to see the city’s famous Albert Clock.
With your ticket, you can remain on the bus for an entire loop (roughly 1 hour) as you listen to the informative audio commentary, or you can hop on and off at any of the 15 stops to explore Belfast’s countless delights.
This excursion is located within a 20-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Belfast. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Belfast Hop-On Hop-Off Tour Stops:
- Odyssey Complex
- Hilton Hotel
- St Anne’s Cathedral
- Crumlin Road Jail
- Spectrum Centre
- Upper Shankhill wall murals
- Mid Shankhill wall murals
- Lower Falls wall murals
- International wall mural
- Bobby Sands Mural
- Malone Lodge Hotel
- Queen’s University
- Great Victoria Street
- Victoria Square Shopping Mall
This hop on, hop off tour in Belfast Ireland was just wonderful. These buses are the only way to really see everything !! The commentary was so informative and so fun as it was done by an actual live person.
We just loved it ! We had arrived by cruise ship late in the day so we just had time to use this on a complete trip once around. But it was 1.5 hours, and worth it !