- 1-hour Belfast sightseeing cruise along the River Lagan
- Take in the sights of Belfast’s Titanic Quarter including the Titanic slipways
- See the HMS Caroline at Alexandra Docks, and learn of her of her role as a world war battleship
- Listen to entertaining onboard commentary about the Titanic legacy as you pass Harland and Wolff’s drawing offices
- Cruise along Musgrave Channel and see Northern Ireland’s largest seal colony (summer only)
What You Can Expect
An interesting cruise well worth the money.
Absolutely fantastic!! The whole experience was great and very informative. The titanic quarter and river Lagan was brill. All our party enjoyed the boat ride and the histories behind it, the tour operator was great and I would recommend it to everyone who is visiting Belfast.
the guide was brilliant very friendly and informative
No frills but enjoyable trip. Small boat but as only 5 of ya on board we were able to swap around from top deck or under cover . It was a cold day but we got to take pics and see where Titanjc was launched from . Good commentary and good value for money .
Nice tour. I would recommend it. The tour guide was cool and told us a lot about history, especially about Titanic, of course. Only the 'shop' where we had to exchange our voucher for tickets wasn't that easy to find.
Wonderful relaxing boat ride with interesting and informative commentary.
Saw seals! Thought that was amazing. The driver was super careful in their area, cutting the engines so not to scare them on the shore, I thought that was really well done.
There wasn't anywhere on board to buy a drink, and the seats were a little basic, but it was truly a great experience and I'd easily recommend people take an hour out of their day to see it.
je suis arrivee le vendredi le bateau était annule la promenade a été reportee le lundi heureusement que je suis restee 4 jours . la promenade est quelconque dans le port le plus interessant est de voir la colonie de phoques
Do not bother with this, shocking dilapidated old 'tug', was embarrassed that they call this a 'sightseeing CRUISE'. DREADFUL