- Full-day tour from Belfast to Giant’s Causeway with an expert local guide
- Stop at the Old Bushmills Distillery, for lunch, where one of the country’s famous whiskey brands is produced
- Visit the Old Bushmills Distillery where one of the country’s famous whiskey brands is produced
- Climb the stones at Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hear tales of the myths surrounding the rock formations from your guide
- Admire the ruins of Dunluce Castle on your way back to Belfast
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Head northeast along the Antrim Coast by luxury coach. To the famous Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, an exhilarating crossing that connects the mainland to Carrick-a-Rede Island. Feeling brave? Take a walk across it (own expense) and try hard not to look down at the 100-foot (30-meter) drop! If you prefer to keep your feet firmly on dry land, your guide will point you in the right direction for a bracing walk along the magnificent headland.
Hop back on board your bus and continue to the Old Bushmills Distillery, where the famous Bushmills Irish whiskey is produced. After lunch in the distillery’s bar (own expense), browse tempting wares in the gift shop and then head off to see the incredible Giant’s Causeway!
As Northern Ireland’s first UNESCO World Heritage Site, Giant’s Causeway is sure to impress! The fascinating natural wonder consists of hexagonal rock columns that somehow fit together like a baffling puzzle. Climb the ancient stones that line the coastline, and hear the myths surrounding their appearance from a professional National Trust guide. A popular tale is that the rocks were created as giant stepping stones for the fabled Irish giant Finn Mac Cool, so that he could cross the sea to Scotland.
After enjoying Giant’s Causeway, board your coach and travel south, stopping to admire the ancient ruins of Dunluce Castle, a once-important medieval stronghold. After a short walk around, return to central Belfast where your tour ends.
Great adventure- totally enjoyed this day- the tour guide was great and picked us up at our hotel. Carrick-A-Rede rope bridge was amazing, lunch at Bushmill's was excellent and the Giant's Causeway was inspiring. Overall fantastic day- we would not have seen as much if we had tried to do it on our own.
I loved this tour. Patrick our guide make our day even better.