- Full-day tour from Belfast to Giant’s Causeway with an expert local guide
- Stop at the Old Bushmills Distillery, for lunch, where one of the country’s famous whiskey brands is produced
- Visit the Old Bushmills Distillery where one of the country’s famous whiskey brands is produced
- Climb the stones at Giant’s Causeway, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hear tales of the myths surrounding the rock formations from your guide
- Admire the ruins of Dunluce Castle on your way back to Belfast
Recent Photos of This Tour
- 4Photo by: lp_500
- 3Photo by: lp_500
- 1Photo by: lp_500
- Great day even in winterPhoto by: lp_500
- Giants causewayPhoto by: Ermanna M
- Rope BridgePhoto by: cesarmarin33
- Giants CausewayPhoto by: cesarmarin33
- Portrait of beauty of ...Photo by: Kerrin G
- Wow look at this !!!Photo by: Jeff S
- Brilliant sceneryPhoto by: Jeff S
- Giant's CausewayPhoto by: eljx1988
Singapore, 09 2014
- Giants causewayPhoto by: Richard N
Australia, 07 2014
- Giant's CauswayPhoto by: Jaime
United Kingdom, 03 2014
- Crossing the bridge at ...Photo by: Neil S
United Kingdom, 11 2013
- Carrick-a-Rede rope bridgePhoto by: Neil S
United Kingdom, 11 2013
What You Can Expect
Sara S United States of ...
What a lovely day trip! The Causeway was amazing and the other stops along the way were nice. My tour guide was Troy and he was a riot! He had a lot of great information about Belfast and the Causeway coast, and kept us entertained with his stories and jokes the whole day! This site is a must see if you're in Northern Ireland, and this tour was a great time and great value for money!
We loved our tour guide, Patrick! I lived in the Belfast area nearly a decade ago, but wanted to show my husband the beauties the North Coast has to offer, and even on a cold, overcast day (we went in Jan), it was one of the highlights of our trip! Would pay to do it again :)
Superb tour. Patrick was a windfall tour guide! Highly recommended!
Excellent tour! Patrick was a superb tour guide! I would highly recommend this tour!
A long way that was incredibly short thanks to our driver that made our time in the coach enjoyable. All the information was precise and the trip was smooth and nice.
Tour was great, our driver Patrick was very knowledgeable. Would absolutely recommend to anyone visiting Belfast.
Brilliant coach trip with fantastic commentary from the driver. Giants Causeway is a must see when visiting Belfast.
Absolutely lovely trip! Special thanks to driver Patrick!He was just amazing!:
Mark was very friendly and introduced the attractions in detail. I will definitely recommend this day trip to my friends
Brilliant tour from start to finish! Our driver/guide Alan was lovely.