- Entrance ticket to Titanic Belfast, home of the Titanic Visitor Experience
- Explore the Titanic Visitor Experience independently
- Browse interactive exhibitions about Belfast’s history and the Titanic ship
- See audiovisual presentations about the Titanic’s construction, voyage and legacy
- Experience the Shipyard Ride and see reconstructions of the original slipways
- Visit the Ocean Exploration Centre to learn about marine research
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Titanic Visitor Experience is built as high as the original vessel, and you’ll find it to be a breathtaking attraction. The building stands on the ground where the ship was launched. The ship's story remains one of the greatest maritime tragedies, so the visitor experience is a must-visit site!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Walk through the Titanic Belfast's giant atrium and gaze around at the four hull-shaped wings that house the Titanic Visitor Experience. Head inside the exhibition and explore nine large galleries with state-of-the-art interactive discovery zones that tell the fateful story of the Titanic, from her launch, maiden voyage and subsequent place in history.
Besides gleaming details about the fascinating ship, learn how Belfast was a boomtown at the turn of the century. See exhibits about Harland and Wolff, the shipping supremos who built the Titanic along with other great vessels of her time.
Walk through a reconstruction of the original shipyard and slipways, and have a go on the impressive Shipyard Ride -- an attraction that uses special effects and animations to recreate shipbuilding in the early 1900s.
At the end of the Titanic Visitor Experience is the Ocean Exploration Centre, another fascinating interactive exhibition that focuses on oceanography and marine research. Browse the audiovisual presentations and learn how oceans and seabeds behave.
How long you spend inside Titanic Belfast is up to you -- many visitors find two hours sufficient to see all the exhibitions. If you are hungry or want a drink, head to the on-site Bistro 41 or Gallery Café. Food and drinks are payable at your own expense.