- Entrance ticket to Titanic Belfast, home of the Titanic Visitor Experience
- Explore the Titanic Visitor Experience independently
- Browse interactive exhibitions about Belfast’s history and the Titanic ship
- See audiovisual presentations about the Titanic’s construction, voyage and legacy
- Experience the Shipyard Ride and see reconstructions of the original slipways
- Visit the Ocean Exploration Centre to learn about marine research
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The Titanic Visitor Experience is built as high as the original vessel, and you’ll find it to be a breathtaking attraction. The building stands on the ground where the ship was launched. The ship's story remains one of the greatest maritime tragedies, so the visitor experience is a must-visit site!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Fantastic trip and worth the money. Glad I didn't book anything else to do in Belfast on the day as this took up a good portion of it. Great value and would recommend.
Nice experience. Good price. For all visitors
An excellent museum. Be ready to spend a lot of time there. They call it an experience. It lives up to it and #39;so name.
Best experience in Belfast and worth seeing..
Incredible museum. Buy your ticket in advance to skip the line!
really enjoyed this tour.
Can't comment because trip was a gift from me to friends although I understand they thoroughly enjoyed the experience and spent three times as long there than suggested
Superb experience worth every minute spent there
This was truly one of my favourite places on our European holiday! Went to the Titanic Visitor experience 4 weeks ago and was simply amazing, read so many facts I never knew about the disaster and it was also very interactive. I have always loved the story of Titanic and reading up on different versions of how the disaster unfolded, so being in Belfast and standing where the ship was built over 100 years ago was indescribable!
Fantastic proud to be Belfast man the whole experence was mega and the staff real pros