- Belize River safari cruise and Altun Ha shore excursion
- See native wildlife while cruising down the Belize River
- Visit Mayan ruins in the ancient city of Altun Ha
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Stop at Burrell Boom, a quaint settlement by the river, where you will be served a tasty lunch with refreshments. After lunch, board your coach and head to the Mayan ruins of Altun Ha (Mayan for "Rock Stone Water"). Here, get an up-close look at the ancient ruins as your guide teaches you about the captivating history of the site. Altun Ha is well-known for its variety of birds, and was once known as a major trading center.
After your tour of Altun Ha, board the bus and enjoy a relaxing drive back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Belize City port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.