- Belize City and zoo shore excursion
- Explore the capital of Belize with your local guide
- Visit the Belize Zoo, where you'll see animals native to the country, including jaguars and tapirs
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your cruise ship port, take a driving tour around Belize City. Your local guide will point out impressive colonial architecture and show you the Supreme Court buildings, which are surrounded by cannons used in the Battle of St George's Caye in the 1700s.
Then, head north 40 minutes to the Belize Zoo, where you’ll see animals native to the country. See jaguars, howler monkeys, toucans, scarlet macaws, tree frogs, iguanas and more! Learn about the habitats and ecosystems of Belize while taking a guided tour around the zoo. After your tour, you’ll be transported back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Belize City port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.