- River kayak and horseback riding shore excursion in Belize
- Kayak along the lush tropical landscape with your local guide
- Explore the pristine rainforests on horseback
- All necessary equipment included
- Complimentary port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
See native animals, including howler monkeys, turtles, iguanas and exotic birds, as you kayak downriver with your guide. Enjoy a tasty lunch and ice-cold beverage before hopping on a horse to explore the rainforest on land.
Admire the lush rainforest as you make your way to the picturesque Hell’s Gate waterfall. Keep an eye out for native birds and other wildlife as you ride through the rainforest. Once you’re back at the Caves Branch Outpost, you’ll be transferred back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Belize City port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.